This is the worst kind of hairloss

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
John Clayton.

His side of head hair retracted to behind his ears. There IS NOTHING you can do if you have this. If you got hair transplant, you still wouldn't have the side of head hair, so it would look fake. If you got a hair piece, it would look fake because of the lack of side of head hair. This is the k ind of hairloss I am having.
9349_320x240.jpg

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Clarkyboy said:
That is one unfortunate looking bloke!

That's what I'm gonna look like unless the minoxidil and finasteride prevent the sides from falling out :(

G

How do you know that your sides are supposed to fall out, recboi?

s.a.f

Reaction score
The area you talk about is whats known as the temple points I've seen many guys get this area rebuilt with a hair transplant. It is difficult to get the angle of the hairs looking natural but if you have enough donor you can get them done.

G

His headshape is disgusting as well. He looks like an alien.

G

Aplunk1 said:
I bet he gets more poon than you guys who complain about him.

I am sure about that as well, but it doesn´t change the fact that he is ugly.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Aplunk1 said:

I am sure about that as well, but it doesn´t change the fact that he is ugly.

By whose account? If being ugly entitles you to more poon, then surely you'd pick the poon, right?

Thinning fast

Reaction score
BTW, I can assure you that guy hasn't gotten more poon than me, and believe me, that's not saying much. That's all irrelevant now anyway since he probably suffers from some form of ED anyhow.

I agree with the original poster about losing the sides to male pattern baldness. I look like a circus freak now with thinning hair, I can't imagine how I would look with no sides. If one day my sides were to go like that I would look in the mirror then grab my .357 Magnum and blow my brains out. Seriously, I'm not joking.

G

Thinning fast said:
BTW, I can assure you that guy hasn't gotten more poon than me, and believe me, that's not saying much. That's all irrelevant now anyway since he probably suffers from some form of ED anyhow.

I agree with the original poster about losing the sides to male pattern baldness. I look like a circus freak now with thinning hair, I can't imagine how I would look with no sides. If one day my sides were to go like that I would look in the mirror then grab my .357 Magnum and blow my brains out. Seriously, I'm not joking.

I would do the same

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Thinning fast said:
Aplunk1 said:

Keep dreaming pal. That guy hasn't seen pusy since the 85 Bears won the superbowl.

Well, *pal*, I can assure you that more people have respect for the fellow who smiles and cares little about his hair than the douchebag who falsely fronts the number of women he's slept with on a hairloss forum.

But, that's just common sense. :)

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Thinning fast said:
Aplunk1 said:

Keep dreaming pal. That guy hasn't seen pusy since the 85 Bears won the superbowl.

Well, *pal*, I can assure you that more people have respect for the fellow who smiles and cares little about his hair than the douchebag who falsely fronts the number of women he's slept with on a hairloss forum.

But, that's just common sense. :)

I think you need some reading comprehension dude. This is what I said:

"BTW, I can assure you that guy hasn't gotten more poon than me, and believe me, that's not saying much."

Not saying much = little to none. Get it now or should I bust out "Reading for Dummies?"

" Well, *pal*, I can assure you that more people have respect for the fellow who smiles and cares little about his hair"

That may be so, but that's not what you said nor what I was responding to. I know it's hard, but try to stay on topic man. BTW, if you're quoting me you shouldn't use asterisks.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
You really are pathetic, my friend.

Trust me, we all know that it's "none." Asterisks, or not, your "number" will never change.

:)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Thinning fast said:

there is a thing called hair transplant, and HM is on the way.

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
You really are pathetic, my friend.

Trust me, we all know that it's "none." Asterisks, or not, your "number" will never change.

:)

I'm kind of bewildered by your post. You seem to enjoy attacking random posters out of the blue without provocation. Probably due to anger control issues, an extremely small penis or both. good luck with that.