This is rediculious!

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont know the answer to this either, hammer2012 really fucked us all over. I have no treatment right now and RUM/RU/CB was my last shot. :sobbing:

i believe around 1000 of male pattern baldness sufferes are fucked due to greedy and jealousy from their fellow male pattern baldness sufferers...isn't that really fucked up? we managed to get a break from propecia and all. This bullshit comes along and now we are fucked.

What i learned early in life, you will find people of all types in the world, good and bad and in between present in every scenario :(. There's always gotta be one or two to f*** things up in everything, hopefully the good guys can overcome this. :sobbing: , because this was bound to happen sooner or later.

Cassin

Reaction score
You guys need to ask the people who used to post a lot about RU. They asked everything to be removed. You guys aren't doing them a favor by bringing it up constantly. I'm trying to do everyone involved a favor by making this die.

Do them a favor...stop making threads about it for a few weeks.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
of course they asked for this, after all that mass that hammer caused.

f*** hammer2012

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously, It wasn't hammer2012 that brought everything down. You can't do that by some silly posts in a single forum thread. I have no idéa what was going on but it seems a little silly to just shut everything down because of that.

Have you ever heard of the theories about the goverment blowing up their own people and putting the blame on others? Well.. I'm not saying that was the case in this situation, I'm just theorising..

Maybe someone should ask the "goverment" why they shut everything down so histeriously?

shiny

Reaction score
The elimination of that thread was the darkest most anti democratic thing i have ever seen, and it just goes to show you how politics infects even the internet and the places we put our trust in. the thread was the most IMPORTANT - Helpful, useable, informative, practical - database for all of us who refused to pay & use corporate's poisonous treatments that control the market. THATS WHY ITS GONE.

dont believe C&F and others wanted it deleted for no particular reason, rather they were forced to or threatened by some lobbyists. I mean u could see how people switching to RU and RUM and starting to realize that there is a genuine alternative, is an uprising phenomenon that needs to be contained in its esoteric boundaries. This is business - its not profitable for us to have an alternative

The silencing of those two, the shutdown of that miracle american source, the elimination of every trace of the thread - its all just too sudden, methodical and coordinated. its been planned for a while.

Its absolutely devestating! people here demand information and are being denied. and i dont understand - how not talking about it is making it better? we all WANTED and NEEDED those two ppl on board. they've been the greatest hope for us in a long time, in terms of valueable info and a serious aim for a solution! any other discussions on here is about obsolete old fashioned products that DONT and will NEVER work for nobody!

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shiny said:
The elimination of that thread was the darkest most anti democratic thing i have ever seen, and it just goes to show you how politics infects even the internet and the places we put our trust in. the thread was the most IMPORTANT - Helpful, useable, informative, practical - database for all of us who refused to pay & use corporate's poisonous treatments that control the market. THATS WHY ITS GONE.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion, wasn't RU\RUM created by a corporation?

You can find other forums discussing RU\RUM, I haven't seen any evidence it worked.

Cassin

Reaction score
zeroes said:
shiny said:

I don't know how you came to that conclusion, wasn't RU\RUM created by a corporation?

You can find other forums discussing RU\RUM, I haven't seen any evidence it worked.

And a few people aren't doing well side effects wise.

shiny

Reaction score
On this site the whole discussion gained a real thrust, way more than on other sites. if anyone heard about RU and decided to give it a try - treating himself on somthing other than finasteride - This is where he would come, for that specific thread, and get all the info he needed including a complete guide and videos - where else do you get that? this site promoted ru extensively, and it worked (the promotion), regardless of evidence of RU's effectivness.

I'm not saying that this site (or a site), necessarily, was the one to put the pressure. I dont have a way of knowing who. But why would everything vanish so suddenly on all the sites?