This Is Not A Pipe(hairloss)...(7th Word)

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RANT ALERT!!!

I drank a double espresso today and i had a massive panic/derealization attack.
I was already not feeling well lately, and i knew that coffee could probably deteriorate it,but i said f*** it!...How worse can it be?...At least i'll be a wreck who has enjoyed his favotite coffee...And yet, there seems to be no threshold for suffering.
All of a sudden,i felt that the blood was draining from my head...I was touching my feet and it was like i was touching someone else's wooden feet.
I started to sweat and i had tremors...I was struggling to breathe,like someone who's drowning in the sea...The world felt fake...Like in a dream...I was overwhelmed by dread....
What kind of shitty predisposition is this?...How can some people drink 5-6 coffees a day without any impact on them and some others have an almost anaphylactic response with just one?
I want aswers!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Do i overexpress ryanodine receptors in the brain?..Or is it due to caffeine's inhibition of the adenosine receptors?..Or is it due to caffeine's action on phosphodiesterase enzymes?
Or is it low CYP1A2 enzyme activity and therefore decreased caffeine metabolism?
I want answers!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Why are all the doctors a bunch of incapable,uneducated,ignorant imbeciles?
If i can bring myself in a state where i could drink 5-6 coffees without any negative impact,i know that i will have cured myself...You hear that stupid doctors?...Try to do something useful in your life,than preaching your cliche'd nonsense.
It was horrible...I wish i had the power to laugh it away...I wish i had the power to laugh everything away.
Sometimes i wonder why i'm still afraid of death,when i had died so many times.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol coffee/caffeine does nothing to me at all. i wish a cup of tea would wake me up like you see in the movies. i can have a cup of tea, 3 cans of cola, and 60mg caffeine in a painkiller+caffeine tablet, and will still feel tired out. it would probably take cocaine to make me feel awake and alert in the morning. i wake up for work at 7, feel tired all day through work, then when the sun goes down about 7-8pm i am finally wide awake and alert.

perhaps it is all in your head? i wonder if someone slipped 60mg of caffeine into your drink would you notice any difference. do you get finasteride sides?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you ever feel a panic attack coming on then I advise taking a beta blocker.

A lot of people who do public speaking take them because it slows the heart rate down so you cant get physiological symptoms of stress/anxiety and it does not effect your mental capacity.

Its a good short term fix, but you will have to address the long term causes of stress.

Reactions: Emu

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
tl:dr

Do valsalva maneuver if you suddenly feel uneasy due to increasing heart beat,sweating.

As you haven't mentioned about heart beat..
record it by any method in such cases..

Check your blood pressure and sugar levels too.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol coffee/caffeine does nothing to me at all.
You are exactly like my older brother.He drinks 5-6 coffees a day and he has zero energy.He's in slow motion.
That's what i'm trying to figure out.What's the mechanism behind the predisposition to be supersensitive to stimulants like caffeine,and how to rewire the nervous system and make it ''immune'' to caffeine.
perhaps it is all in your head?
It's both central and peripheral...It's all over my body,not only in my head.
If you ever feel a panic attack coming on then I advise taking a beta blocker.
Beta blockers is like candy for me,even benzos don't work...I've tried many hardcore medications including strong anti-convulsants,but to no avail.
Its a good short term fix, but you will have to address the long term causes of stress.
It's congenital,not acquired...I had it since childhood and it's not mood or situation dependent.
tl:dr

Do valsalva maneuver if you suddenly feel uneasy due to increasing heart beat,sweating.

As you haven't mentioned about heart beat..
record it by any method in such cases..

Check your blood pressure and sugar levels too.
I wish these could work for me but,it's like saying to an epileptic to take deep breaths and it will pass.
I have palpitations when these crisies erupt but that's not what troubles me.I'm more worried about fainting, being unable to breathe and about this horrendous feeling that reality loses it's own foundations,it's own reality.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm exactly the same, I have extreme caffeine sensitivity to the point where it gives me insomnia, chest pain and panic attacks. I can not even tolerate 1 cup of coffee anymore.

The funny thing is I was running on about 8 cups of tea/coffee a day for ten years. Only after dropping it have I realised how detrimental it is to my health.

I had 2 x cans of Dr pepper the other night and got 1.5 hours sleep before work and woke up with chest pain, difficulty breathing and tremors.

Also that horrible feeling where you have that constant 'rush' and diverting of blood to your big muscles giving you tremors. It's like a constant feeling of reacting to a fall or a near miss.

I'm convinced anxiety and caffeine have had a massive effect on my hair over the years (in combination with male pattern baldness no doubt)

I find deep breathing and other relaxation techniques help. Failing that beta blockers like propanalol are handy.

I empathise with you bro, it's a vicious cycle made worse by hair loss

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's a vicious cycle made worse by hair loss
I can't afford to care about hairloss at the moment,believe me...It sounds like a luxury to me.