This is my hair. I am waiting for your comment.

baskan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Photos are deceiving. We have the same exact hair type. If I were to buzz mine, it would look like yours when I take a photo… as in you would be able to see a lot of scalp. Grow your hair out, you have good density to do so.
you might be right

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you might be right
Your buzz is obviously darker now. I have similar hair loss to you. All hairs start miniaturizing. No recession. No crown loss. Hair looks good buzzed but looks like a birds nest grown out. However supplements really help this type of loss. You should add tocotrienols. Toco at 125mg daily and grape seed extract have stabilized my shedding and darkened all hair. My hair is a lot thicker in only 3 months. I would try your supps but I didn’t like saw palmetto. Congrats man

baskan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your buzz is obviously darker now. I have similar hair loss to you. All hairs start miniaturizing. No recession. No crown loss. Hair looks good buzzed but looks like a birds nest grown out. However supplements really help this type of loss. You should add tocotrienols. Toco at 125mg daily and grape seed extract have stabilized my shedding and darkened all hair. My hair is a lot thicker in only 3 months. I would try your supps but I didn’t like saw palmetto. Congrats man
I can't find the tocotrienols. Could you write its all of the name with its brand

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don’t buy from their website. Have a look around. This sh*t has been great for me so far. I’ll use these once a day for 3 bottle(9 months) as best results were seen after 8 months and then I’ll try 2 a day.

baskan

My Regimen
Reaction score
In normal light angle without dermapen, you can see like that.

IMG_20211206_232714.jpg

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The latest situation about the hair
@baskan

You have excellent hair my friend. I do not see an male pattern baldness at all. Mine is very similar to your buzzed and grown out. 43 now and no change, you might be the same. Dark fine straight hair with a light scalp always displays scalp where the hair changes direction, or when buzzed. Even think wavvy hair displays scalp right across the top under direct light. Go work out in a gyn and you’ll see it everywhere.