This Is My Better Alternative To Toppik (pics Inside)

j9y

Reaction score
Its pretty sad to have to do this, but i've done it and ive been doing it for the last 8 months once per week.

I've been using beard and moustache dye. I've been applying it to dry hair when im in the bath and leaving it in for 20 minutes and then washing it out with nizoral. The longer you leave it in, the longer the dye stays and the better it looks.

Just now for the first time, i applied it while not in the bath and left it in for 40 minutes. Then i wiped it clean with strong kitchen towels, wet and dry ones. It lasts a week and its WATER PROOF! unlike toppik which ive never used, but i assume the stuff drips off if wet.

It actually just thickens up the thin hairs and also if you want, you could apply it to the scalp too, which when dry it leave a very dull mark on your scalp for a few days thus covering the bald spot up.

BEFORE:
BEFORE1.JPG BEFORE2.JPG

DYE APPLIED:
DRYING IN HAIR.JPG

FINISHED JOB:
DSC_0924.JPG

Last edited:

j9y

Reaction score
It doesn't look qutie right, reminds me of this

1494144150579614893.jpg
LOL its nothing like that.

You're looking too much at the middle pic, with all the dye still in the hair. The last pic is with it all wiped off. As you can see it blends in well and it barely binds to the scalp, more so binds to the thin hairs where im thinning. If my hair looked like carlos i'd know about it. Will show another pic.

Attachments

• DSC_0927.JPG
    DSC_0927.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 312

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ohhh sh*t my bad I glossed over the part where it said "dye applied"...thought u went out in public like that lmao. End result is really good.

Reactions: j9y

j9y

Reaction score
ohhh sh*t my bad I glossed over the part where it said "dye applied"...thought u went out in public like that lmao. End result is really good.

No man lol. Im trying to stop people looking rather than getting more people to look!.:D