This is me... what do I do?

cola

Reaction score
IMG_1417.JPGIMG_1418.JPGIMG_1420.JPGIMG_1416.JPGIMG_1416.JPG

So what do I do... they sell regaine around here over the counter. I take vitamins, and use Biotin shampoo or baby shampoo. Never use a blowdryer ever.

- - - Updated - - -

fuuuuu, great I posted in the womans forum.... laugh.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
Just the usual:

Topical 1 ml minoxidil twice daily
- you can but over the counter. The generic is Kirkland

Oral 1 mg Finasteride daily (either 1 mg tablets or quarter a 5mg pill)
- this is prescription. The brand is Propecia (1mg finasteride) and Proscar (5mg Finastreide)

Extra:
-Nizoral or a shampoo with Ketoconazole, use twice weekly
-dermaroller 1.5mm once weekly
-You can mix an anti-inflammatory with your minoxidil. this may produce superior results

If after a while (1 year plus) if you want more results you are at a good age to get a Hair Transplant (only from a reputable surgeon).
Just google something like 'hair transplant forum' to see all the forums.

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
get on the big 3 as soon as possible. since your hair loss is progressed quite far i don't know how much regrowth you can expect unless you are one of the lucky few that respond very well. good thing you seem to have kept a hairline, maybe you could get a hair transplant for the crown and use the big 3 to keep the hair loss from progressing. good luck.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can be quite negative donewithit... He isn't slick bald, apart from that line at his crown, he probably still has vellus hair where it's thinning and that can be restored to full terminal hair. Assuming he is within the purported 88% for whom the big three works, he probably has a good chance at moderate success in regrowing hair. Maybe not full perfect head of hair, but I'd say decent-good coverage and appearance.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
also he has enough density on the crown to make use of a concealer in the mean time.