This is how my hair looks without combing

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not saying he will suddenly grow up and stop, but as we have seen with trolls on here before, they always end up going away eventually, probably to troll greener pastures or something who knows.

Why can't the admin block his ip address? I know he can change it but surely it will make it harder for him.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why people in this forum are always so much in denial when it comes to diffuse thinning. They ALWAYS says it's fine. Do people really think that temple recession is the only pattern possible?

Yeah dude, you clearly have diffuse thinning at the top. Mine started like that. It will spread, believe me.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why people in this forum are always so much in denial when it comes to diffuse thinning. They ALWAYS says it's fine. Do people really think that temple recession is the only pattern possible?

Yeah dude, you clearly have diffuse thinning at the top. Mine started like that. It will spread, believe me.
I think it's because it's quite hard to tell in the early stages, especially with pictures. Many people have naturally thin hair / lower density. I'd say that the majority of people who come here to ask if they're balding have noticed a difference in their hair quality but want to be told that they're not balding.

17yoandbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nice, I shaved my head so don't care anymore on balding

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, I shaved my head so don't care anymore on balding
I get why you shaved it, I felt like doing that when I first noticed hair loss even though it was only a tiny bit of thinning but I take finasteride now. Are you gonna keep shaving your head or did you just want to see what you look like bald?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

17yoandbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get why you shaved it, I felt like doing that when I first noticed hair loss even though it was only a tiny bit of thinning but I take finasteride now. Are you gonna keep shaving your head or did you just want to see what you look like bald?
I'm gonna shave my head to the rest of my life, if medicine get a cure for hairloss I'm gonna use that