This is how my hair looks without combing

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know? If you really dig in and make it bleed maybe it’ll give you insane results. I read a guy had damaged to his head in an accident and he regrew hair on balding area. I think it would work ima do it.
Yeah but you have to keep derma rolling forever and it's inconvenient along with minoxidil (irritates the scalp)

Is it really worth it?

I have thinning hair behind the transplant and it looks ok irl nobody cares

For females I can understand but male beauty is about other features

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know I'm just gonna go to a dermatologist
Dermatologists will just put you on Finasteride and Minoxidil.

There is a strong possibility you might get side effects from Finasteride which you wouldn't want. And it could possibly be permanent, some of them, like the sexual side effects, ED, etc.

At your stage of hairloss, which is very early, I wouldn't be surprised if just using a Microneedling device + Minoxidil topical 5% twice a day, everyday fixes our hair completely. And this way you'd possibly get no bad side effects.

17yoandbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatologists will just put you on Finasteride and Minoxidil.

There is a strong possibility you might get side effects from Finasteride which you wouldn't want. And it could possibly be permanent, some of them, like the sexual side effects, ED, etc.

At your stage of hairloss, which is very early, I wouldn't be surprised if just using a Microneedling device + Minoxidil topical 5% twice a day, everyday fixes our hair completely. And this way you'd possibly get no bad side effects.
If massages didn't work for me I can't imagine this working

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If massages didn't work for me I can't imagine this working
Microneedling is WAY different compared to massages. I suggest you do some research on how Microneedling helps to promote hair growth.

Also, the good thing is you only need to microneedle at most once a week. Some people Microneedle only once every 2 weeks, or once a month.

Check this thread out of results from Microneedling:

17yoandbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

17yoandbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score