this is a MUCH better scale than the norwood hamilton

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ad-24-243-g003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

click on it to make it bigger, i know its small (lol thats what she said)

B

Beingbaldsucksass

No mention of crown balders without any hairloss in the front.

I'm something between m2 to m3

abcdefg

Reaction score
No chart will be perfect there is too much variation but yeah its better than that old chart everyone uses that makes no sense.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
My odd hairloss isn't on here. I'm a M1 (this chart shows NW1 as a bit receding) but my hair is diffuse thinning all over. Sucks.

resu

Reaction score
I'm type V (final pattern) but have thinning on the back/sides of the head, crown thinning in a rectangular shape and thinning inside the temples, no receding at this point.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If its sides and back then it isn't male pattern baldness

resu

Reaction score
You can even lose hair in the nape area, it's a common misconception that it's just the top that's affected.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I actually do lose hair on the sides just above the ear, where you shouldent lose, and usually when I got searious itch there from the sebum.

resu

Reaction score
theres no way it would be androgen related tho

I don't know, I've seen plenty of bald men with just a horizontal strip of hair going from the sides to the back, anything up or down was thinned out of existence.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I don't know, I've seen plenty of bald men with just a horizontal strip of hair going from the sides to the back, anything up or down was thinned out of existence.

Yeha that's called NW7 and it's the worst of the worst, you can't even keep the on the sides

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually do lose hair on the sides just above the ear, where you shouldent lose, and usually when I got searious itch there from the sebum.

This review reports on various sebaceous gland functions, which are currently under investigation, including its role on the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal-like axis of the skin, the impact of acetylcholine on sebocyte biology, the activity of ectopeptidases as new targets to regulate sebocyte function, the effects of vitamin D on human sebocytes, the expression of retinoid metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes and the possible role of sebum as vehicle of fragrances. These multiple homeostatic functions award the sebaceous gland the role 'brain of the skin' and the most important cutaneous endocrine gland.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18474083

I advise you decrease the stress,,,
I was reading your topic of different customers in the hotel .... relax

B

Beingbaldsucksass

This review reports on various sebaceous gland functions, which are currently under investigation, including its role on the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal-like axis of the skin, the impact of acetylcholine on sebocyte biology, the activity of ectopeptidases as new targets to regulate sebocyte function, the effects of vitamin D on human sebocytes, the expression of retinoid metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes and the possible role of sebum as vehicle of fragrances. These multiple homeostatic functions award the sebaceous gland the role 'brain of the skin' and the most important cutaneous endocrine gland.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18474083

I advise you decrease the stress,,,
I was reading your topic of different customers in the hotel .... relax

I dident understand anything from what's wrriten there but my lifestyle cant give me the relexation I need

abcdefg

Reaction score
You know I was thinking about the term "mature hairline" that some doctors use. A mature hairline is miniaturized hair indistinguishable from the normal process of male pattern baldness. So I guess the theory is most men get "mature hairline" so its supposed to be just accepted but by that logic why stop there why not call a Norwood 2 or 3 just an extra matured hairline? I mean it makes no sense it almost completely contradicts the whole idea of male pattern baldness like is there even such a thing as male pattern baldness or do some men just have more matured hair lines?
I can say this when you talk about cosmetic problems like male pattern baldness, wrinkles, and things like this its just one huge jungle of misinformation and lies. I mean its unbelievable how many snake oils are allowed to just keep on going.