This Is A Goodbye For Now. Thanks For All

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that i'm not a top-tier poster to deserve a thread for saying goodbye, yet here i am doing it so bare with me.

When i first discovered this community, not gonna lie i was only interested in new research section, i was fool enough to join the hype train and think that a cure is around the corner and maybe i'll get to keep my hair after all. Eventhough all my life i haven't had the best of hairs i know now how foolish it was to think that. When i finally realised that the road is still long, i started exploring other sections : Impact, general... and that's where i found some of the most beautiful disturbed minds i've came across in my whole internet life: Intelligent reflexions, sharp sens of humour & above all well educated people sharing their stories and experiences all of which were a blast to read. I've learned a lot from you since i've been here and i also tried my best to give my humble perspective on things, this constant diverse opinions battles is what makes this community unique.

Recently i've made a thread about me shaving my head, surprisingly all feedbacks were positive from you guys. I was starting to doubt everything i stood for including my opinion on hairloss : which is that hairloss won't change who i am. i have never adhered to this idea whether it's about my case or about hairloss in general, never looked on someone without hair and made fun of them or said bad things in my head or started imagining how miserable his life must be (actually when i do this it includes nw1 too) until i joined this community. I started profiling people in my life based on their genetics ffs. As interesting a discussion can be, there will always be a window for toxicity to flood the place, and that's where it's a red zone for me, i do realise that i might have also contributed to spreading negative stuff which is partially why i'm deciding to retire from this, and i'm not criticizing anyone it's a good thing to face reality how it is the problem is when you start living by those thoughts as your standards.
I'm not quitting this place because i'm done with hairloss, or because i chose to adopt the shaved style, i'll keep fighting to the last strand of hair left on my head. i'm doing so because i became so attached to this place that everything i read in here unconsciously interfers with my behavior and thinking and after more than a year i can clearly see that now. I need to go back to the old me the guy who's mind was always positive (i guess we call that now a bluepiller).

Special thanks to @JeanLucBB for the long useless funny fights we've had :D it was a blast
@sunchyme1 definetly funniest mod out there
@Hate da Bt love you booboo, gonna miss your dislikes & weird private conversations:D
@Georgie keep fighting, but you already won

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka and @That Guy fuk u both :D(jk)

I wish to all of you a prosperous, long & joyfull road.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that i'm not a top-tier poster to deserve a thread for saying goodbye, yet here i am doing it so bare with me.

When i first discovered this community, not gonna lie i was only interested in new research section, i was fool enough to join the hype train and think that a cure is around the corner and maybe i'll get to keep my hair after all. Eventhough all my life i haven't had the best of hairs i know now how foolish it was to think that. When i finally realised that the road is still long, i started exploring other sections : Impact, general... and that's where i found some of the most beautiful disturbed minds i've came across in my whole internet life: Intelligent reflexions, sharp sens of humour & above all well educated people sharing their stories and experiences all of which were a blast to read. I've learned a lot from you since i've been here and i also tried my best to give my humble perspective on things, this constant diverse opinions battles is what makes this community unique.

Recently i've made a thread about me shaving my head, surprisingly all feedbacks were positive from you guys. I was starting to doubt everything i stood for including my opinion on hairloss : which is that hairloss won't change who i am. i have never adhered to this idea whether it's about my case or about hairloss in general, never looked on someone without hair and made fun of them or said bad things in my head or started imagining how miserable his life must be (actually when i do this it includes nw1 too) until i joined this community. I started profiling people in my life based on their genetics ffs. As interesting a discussion can be, there will always be a window for toxicity to flood the place, and that's where it's a red zone for me, i do realise that i might have also contributed to spreading negative stuff which is partially why i'm deciding to retire from this, and i'm not critisizing anyone it's a good thing to face reality how it is the problem is when you start living by those thoughts as your standards.
I'm not quitting this place because i'm done with hairloss, or because i chose to adopt the shaved style, i'll keep fighting to the last strand of hair left on my head. i'm doing so because i became so attached to this place that everything i read in here unconsciously interfers with my behavior and thinking and after more than a year i can clearly see that now. I need to go back to the old me the guy who's mind was always positive (i guess we call that now a bluepiller).

Special thanks to @JeanLucBB for the long useless funny fights we've had :D it was a blast
@Hate da Bt love you booboo, gonna miss your dislikes & weird private conversations:D

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka and @That Guy fuk u both (jk)

I am so so happy that you have found some freedom from all of this. It’s no way to live, being attached to hair. I wish I could be so strong. Thank you for your goodbye message. It was not it vain, because I know for a fact there are many people here who will appreciate the things you’ve said.

You have a long and happy life ahead of you. Much love and joy my friend xx

JirenTheGrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the short while I've been here I can already snipe hairloss in people that virtually no one else would be able to lmfao, I used to not even notice Norwood 3's on people... So I guess not everyone can hack that new perception of the world. Anyways, good luck on your journey dude, I'm personally looking forward to sharing some before/after pics after a turkey hair transplant to the newbies in the future as motivation, so look around for me if you return ;)

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the short while I've been here I can already snipe hairloss in people that virtually no one else would be able to lmfao, I used to not even notice Norwood 3's on people... So I guess not everyone can hack that new perception of the world. Anyways, good luck on your journey dude, I'm personally looking forward to sharing some before/after pics after a turkey hair transplant to the newbies in the future as motivation, so look around for me if you return ;)
Cheers my friend
C'est joliment dit.
Je ressens la même chose concernant ce forum... et prépare ma sortie.
Bonne chance à toi
Si jamais tu me vois un jour sur Paris, n'hésites pas à venir faire un coucou, je t'achèterais un peignoir comme cadeau:D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Recently i've made a thread about me shaving my head, surprisingly all feedbacks were positive from you guys. I was starting to doubt everything i stood for including my opinion on hairloss : which is that hairloss won't change who i am. i have never adhered to this idea whether it's about my case or about hairloss in general, never looked on someone without hair and made fun of them or said bad things in my head or started imagining how miserable his life must be (actually when i do this it includes nw1 too) until i joined this community. I started profiling people in my life based on their genetics ffs. As interesting a discussion can be, there will always be a window for toxicity to flood the place, and that's where it's a red zone for me, i do realise that i might have also contributed to spreading negative stuff which is partially why i'm deciding to retire from this, and i'm not critisizing anyone it's a good thing to face reality how it is the problem is when you start living by those thoughts as your standards.

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka and @That Guy fuk u both (jk)

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka and @That Guy fuk u both :D(jk)

I should have done this two years ago. an inspiration. good luck man.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I asked you not to look back, I did not mean this. But you are right. In half of my posts I have talked about some borderline poisonous characters here.
Anyway best of luck my friend, I too am at peace now after 14 years (journey from nw0 to nw4). I am reading this forum on and off for 12 years now, and after failures one dozen potential cures, I came to realize that 20,30 years are just nothing in medical science timeline and is time to be realistic.

See you when I see you Johny boy. (visit brotzu thread anytime you are in need to laugh out loud specially after a joint or 2)

Last edited:

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

Oh, a wonderful friend. Hairless fighters!

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope you have a prosperous life ahead. Enjoy those free lunch meals for a month tho;):p:D

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes shaving your head is the ultimate freedom. I rather keep my hair, but when I buzz it off I think I look decent and I don't need to think about my hair.