This Hole Balding Thing Is Killing Me Inside..

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its the other way around. Women here don’t pick on men if they are autistic or have other mental “disablities”. They would rather pick on men which they know can handle it. I understand that too.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i’m well aware guys. And still early days with treatment. And i ain’t throwing in the towel.

I went to have some beers with the boys yesterday. As i walked down Jomfru Ane Gade (Denmark’s biggest party street) a girl with a bald boyfriend (HUGE bald beefhead) looked at me shortly and said to her boyfriend “the way he wears his hair just say he has hair problems”, i was seriously considering smashing my skull into the nearest wall, haha. Just wearing my bangs down, not to hide recession, but to due to the fact that if i wear it up you can easily see through it.

Connected with another cool bald guy yesterday. (We were having drinks together at a friends place before going to town) as the night went on, we were having a chat. I asked him about his bald head, and told him it suited him (good headshape, prominent jaw). He said “Thanks, but i absolutly hate it”, girlfriend left him when hair went down the drain too.. Girls are so shallow at a young age man, its disturbing.. I guess it’s a good way to filter the right girls from the wrong.

Ye, girls are so shallow, not like us guys, who would be happy to date fuking ugly fat *** girl as long as she has good personality.
And yes this is a good way to filter the right girls - i.e girls with some standards, from the wrong ones - girls without many options. This is the best filter. Because everybody knows that a person that care about looks is shallow, stupid, and has nothing going on in life except his looks.

It was all sarcasm of course, but dude keep tell yourself whatever makes you feel good

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its the other way around. Women here don’t pick on men if they are autistic or have other mental “disablities”. They would rather pick on men which they know can handle it. I understand that too.
thats what I said. Did you ever have gf ?

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye, girls are so shallow, not like us guys, who would be happy to date fuking ugly fat *** girl as long as she has good personality.
And yes this is a good way to filter the right girls - i.e girls with some standards, from the wrong ones - girls without many options. This is the best filter. Because everybody knows that a person that care about looks is shallow, stupid, and has nothing going on in life except his looks.

It was all sarcasm of course, but dude keep tell yourself whatever makes you feel good
yeah, i guess you have a point. I was just thinking about the dude i met, which girlfriend left when he’s hair was going. That’s not okay. They had been together for 6 years before that.
But you are right man... Hairloss destroys a mans look, so it’s understandable if a woman dont want to pick a dude if he’s bald or close.
This conversation just made me even more depressed haha.

Last edited:

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but its been like 4 years or something. From age 19-22 it was all about booze and picking up random girls. So i guess i’m glad i got that out of my way.
Or atleast from 19-21. After that, it became harder for some reason....