This has worked for me! Try it for 7 days and send me your results

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Btw there is a lof of fake GHK-CU. But even if you yuse legit product (like Dr Loren Pickart product), you won't get any result.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are the ingredients in my formulation.

Preparation Contains: Melatonin 6X (1.0microgram/mL), Nux Vomica 30X (0.01microgram/mL), Coffea Cruda 6X (1.0microgram/ mL), Arsenicum Album 30X (0.01microgram/mL)

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My update.

So I decided to formally experiment with the Melatonin I was using, to contrast between oral versus topical.

I bought the identical product in both oral and topical form.

As I reported before, when I apply the topical form of Melatonin my sheds ceases almost completely within a few days. Hard to believe but true.

So I ceased applying topical Melatonin for one week and instead took the oral version, albeit at perhaps a slightly increased dose.

Instead of spraying liberally on my scalp, I instead took 2 pills per day. They have identical formulations.

My scalp started to lose hair again within three days.

Now on the seventh day I have counted over 30 hairs with 4 finger sweeps through my hair.

This says to me, that at least in my case, oral melatonin does not work in the manner that topical melatonin works, at least with this product and this duration.

I guess I will have to stick with topical.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Further to the above post, I would in fact be interested in doing the same experiment with a topical Melatonin product that someone on this thread has tried, and has failed.

This could then tell me if I am simply a super-responder to topical melatonin in general, or whether there is something unique about the topical version I have used that has made it effective (at least in stopping sheds).

I am in Australia so can anyone suggest a failed topical melatonin concoction that I can get my hands on?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Melatonin isn’t strong enough to do anything. I have bottles, creams of it.
Sheddjng or not shedding isn’t the key… it’s REGROWTH. Men on this forum don’t want status quo, or slow death. they want significant regrowth. That is why we have regimens. One thing or two don’t work.
Wrong, when i stopped shedding for a few months my hair looked double the density.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disclosure: I have no connection to this product, the manufacturer and I am not generating any income or any other benefit from below link.
Bullshit

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm personally dermarolling once a week (not deep, mildly: just a bit of blood and some erythema) and aplying Lambdapil (ISDIN) 5 days a week. I started just two weeks ago, but TBH I haven't seen any change in my shedding rate so far.

From what I can see the following are the ingredients of Lambdapil.

Ingredients: L-Cystine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens), Taurine, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense L.), Calcium D-pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Silicon Dioxide, D-Biotin.

Although it contains Saw Palmetto and L-Cystine, I don’t think there is anything in the ingredients that contain melatonin.

Anyway, I have come across another post of a user who experienced rapid decrease in shedding with a form of iron.

I will post it soon

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This poster from Tressless claims his shedding stopped when he used ferrous sulphate.

"Among MPHL patients, 22.7% of them showed serum FC lower than 70 µg/L, while no one had serum FC lower 70 µg/L in healthy age matched "male

Lactoferrin is the best source of iron and replenishes iron stores better than ferrous sulfate and also acts as a scavenger of excess iron. With ferrous sulfate you can get too much iron and with lactoferrin that appears to be much harder to do.

There is such a thing as anemia of inflammation and the 2 studies I posted just showed their is a low grade systemic inflammation in male pattern baldness.