This Guy On Youtube Rubs Cbd Oil Twice Daily On His Scalp. Pretty Solid 4.5 Months Results.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loe stories like this. I take the supplements but someone suggested recently that I should rub it into my scalp.. CBD is an excellent anti inflammatory..

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good find and seems some good progress. Shame that this stuff is quite expensive - 40 Euros in Germany.

Would be interesting to know whether to combine this with wounding?

dragonballaf

Reaction score
Ok I have been using (rubbing and injesting) CBD oil myself. Different brand, higher concentration (15%). Roughly been 3 weeks.

Note: I am not promoting any particular brand. You go buy whichever brand you want.

I can tell you 100% that it's working. You can check my history, been a member for a LONG time.

Have tried minoxidil, other oils etc. None of them worked for me. Sorry not keen to experiment with Propecia.

This has stopped my hairloss and am regrowing hair in my temple area. I don't have alot issues with my crown (luckily!).

I will post pics later. I want the results to be very visible on camera.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, there´s a new short video combining the last 5 months using Hemp CBD Oil on the hair and scalp. Usually, I´ve been paying 60€ myselg for 3 bottles of 10ml Organic Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil and that usually with last about 2 months, applying 1 x daily in the evening before bed. Anyway here´s the new video, check it out:
So he basically just grew his candy floss longer!

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t see any gains here. His hair is just longer. I think inflammation plays a role but is topical cbd oil going to beat other, cheaper treatments? I doubt it. We also have no clue about the dose, how well it penetrates, etc.

Love it internally though. Maybe it helps with stress or health related hairloss.

Last edited:

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t see any gains here. His hair is just longer. I think inflammation plays a role but is topical cbd oil going to beat other, cheaper treatments? I doubt it. We also have no clue about the dose, how well it penetrates, etc.

Love it internally though. Maybe it helps with stress or health related hairloss.

I don't see any gains either. His hair looks as thin as always.

Jonnybaby2007

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys been looking at the forum for a while now and once I saw cdb oil I said I would give it a shot.I have been using it for about 5/6 days now.
Been using minoxidil for a few years now.
Noticed a lot of shedding over the last year or so. I am rubbing 5% cdb oil every night after applying minoxidil foam.
Usually I lose quite a few hairs when I rub in the foam but since I’ve started rubbing the cdb oil in I’ve noticed that I’m not shedding that much I’ve gone from losing possibly 10-15 hairs to 2/3 when rubbing in the minoxidil foam .
I will track my progress to see if there is any significant results but at the moment I’m just happy if I stop shedding .
I just bought the cdb oil in a pharmacy .

Last edited:

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I have been using (rubbing and injesting) CBD oil myself. Different brand, higher concentration (15%). Roughly been 3 weeks.

Note: I am not promoting any particular brand. You go buy whichever brand you want.

I can tell you 100% that it's working. You can check my history, been a member for a LONG time.

Have tried minoxidil, other oils etc. None of them worked for me. Sorry not keen to experiment with Propecia.

This has stopped my hairloss and am regrowing hair in my temple area. I don't have alot issues with my crown (luckily!).

Hi, I wonder how you are doing? Are you seeing more results with cbd?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys been looking at the forum for a while now and once I saw cdb oil I said I would give it a shot.I have been using it for about 5/6 days now.
Been using minoxidil for a few years now.
Noticed a lot of shedding over the last year or so. I am rubbing 5% cdb oil every night after applying minoxidil foam.
Usually I lose quite a few hairs when I rub in the foam but since I’ve started rubbing the cdb oil in I’ve noticed that I’m not shedding that much I’ve gone from losing possibly 10-15 hairs to 2/3 when rubbing in the minoxidil foam .
I will track my progress to see if there is any significant results but at the moment I’m just happy if I stop shedding .
I just bought the cdb oil in a pharmacy .
What is the vehicle?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres another guy who got hair growth just from massaging scalp so maybe cbd just helps with the massaging

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres another guy who got hair growth just from massaging scalp so maybe cbd just helps with the massaging
no difference, f*****g delusional baldies grasping at retarded fairy tail cures, we need f*****g science no natural crap will work you tree huggers need to drill this into your thick calcified bald disgusting horseshoe cuck skulls, SCIENCE IS THE ONLY WAY, shiseido tsuji stem cells etc

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it known how Cbd oil is supposed to work? I'd have to say I am extremely skeptical of its effectiveness as a hair loss treatment.

Victor John

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow! That is good :D

I would like to tell my friend who loosing his hair & getting bald :p

I will suggest him to use the CBD products.

Thanks for sharing an informative video with us. :)

MaryMiller

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fact, it works and it is proven that a product that contains CBD oil is good for the skin and body. You can check your local pharmacies or order them online. The only question is the quality of the product and whether they use any natural ingredients there. It's hard to find 100% organic products, despite what the manufacturer says. That's why I googled a few tutorials on how to make your own skin and body care products. I also learned how to make shampoo. By the way, instead of CBD oil, I prefer to add CBD flowers for sale . It has a better effect on my skin and hair than CBD oil.

Last edited:

StephenShort

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WOW! The results are amazing, I am glad that people are not afraid to use cannabis on their own and these videos are proof that cannabis can be used in various fields of medicine and the results are amazing. Perhaps in the future cannabis will be used not only for therapeutic purposes, these projects are still at the research stage, but the potential of cannabis has not been fully revealed and much remains to be tested.

inmyhead

Reaction score

So where are the pictures?