bio_photo.jpg

bazan.jpg

bazbazbazbazy.jpg

david_bazan.jpg

MG_6988.jpg

bazan.png

david_bazan_curse_branches.jpg

3293739676_ab16a6bb9f.jpg

I tried to find pics of him over the years with different angles and amounts of hair. Just like anyone else with or without hair in some pics he looks great others not so much.

He's 34 now

Altho I am sure the younger guys will disagree...can't blame them...

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
The old "grow a beard to distract from the diffuse thinning" look.

It does have merit.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
He's decent looking. The beard definitely detracts from the thinning. He's also confident, and it shows in every single one of those pictures. Most people on this forum that post a lot do not have that, and it shows through their typing. Give them a full head of hair and they'll start to obsess about some other imperfection they have.

Though if I were him I'd probably make the beard shorter and the hair, too.

However, it fits for his musician role.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for that guy...He is just 34 and would have looked so much cooler with a good head of hair.I dont understand whats the point in going bald anyway...Some scientists call it Evolution....I call it Bullshit.Baldness doesn't give you any advantage in the current world.

Maybe when there were no hair cleaning products available,it could have been a healthy trait.But why the f*** did only some men bald ? I am afraid we shall never find out the answer to that.

Anyway lets stick somewhat close to the topic.The guy indeed looks good but most people wouldn't consider that to be good looking because most of us are spoilt by the media so much that what they define as good looks has become the norm for all of us.

This is truly a cruel world :thumbdown2:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He does have talent and therefore wouldn't really worry too much about things like having less/no hair on the top of his head.

If I were to lose that much hair,I would look very unappealing and loser like even if I grew out my caveman like beard.I dont really have any talent to distract myself from all these things either.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Yeah he still looks fine to me....probably what my hair would look like now if I never went on the meds...i'd probably have the beard as well :)

MPBSUX20 - Everytime I see your avatar I think that it's an old looking Tim Leary, correct?

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
He does have talent and therefore wouldn't really worry too much about things like having less/no hair on the top of his head.

Yeah, talented people don't really care about hair loss :whistle:

He really does look good. Better than he should with that head of hair.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Yeah he still looks fine to me....probably what my hair would look like now if I never went on the meds...i'd probably have the beard as well :)

MPBSUX20 - Everytime I see your avatar I think that it's an old looking Tim Leary, correct?

He looks a lot like him doesn't he ? He is actually Patrick Magee a character actor famous for his eccentric style of acting and his partnership with Kubrick.

The pic is from the movie-A Clockwork Orange.

sadscalp-Let me rephrase what I said.Accepting baldness is a lot easier for talented people. :)

Boondock

Reaction score
Just goes to show that you shouldn't always follow the "just shave, bro" school of advice. It all depends on the person.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Boondock said:
Just goes to show that you shouldn't always follow the "just shave, bro" school of advice. It all depends on the person.

Exactly and I'd give the guy extra respect for not just being a slybald clone.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
He looks ok for a bald guy... I really don't mean to be an *** but if I looked like that I would probably be crying myself to sleep every night.

s.a.f

Reaction score
At least you're honest.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score

and I really really don't mean to be an ***. I really admire the guy for just completely ignoring it but I will admit I probably have some sort of issues and stuff. I could not accept it if it got that bad.

jhart

Reaction score
complete baldness is horrible, but really will anyone here ever go completely bald? a receding hairline and thinning hair adds character, hair is a characteristic but you don't need much at all to say something about yourself. allot of people here want NW1 model hair, that's just too damn generic for me, I embrace my shitty hairline.