This guy is named "World’s Sexiest Bald Man"

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He can cover Up alot of scalp if His donor is Good. And he dont need to use finasteride. Cause donor hair usually normally dont thin out. I have seen Good results full coverage and density but its pretty rare. How many hair transplants have u got under your belt? Mustang has had 13.
Who is Mustang? If I had gone for a hair transplant, they would have used beard grafts and body hair grafts and scalp grafts and the crown would have been left bald. I was recommended to consider SMP for the crown. The Duke's hair loss is comparable to mine. He might have better scalp donor but likely doesn't have more body or beard hair. So I don't know if he is a good candidate. It's certainly not obvious that he is.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is Mustang? If I had gone for a hair transplant, they would have used beard grafts and body hair grafts and scalp grafts and the crown would have been left bald. I was recommended to consider SMP for the crown. The Duke's hair loss is comparable to mine. He might have better scalp donor but likely doesn't have more body or beard hair. So I don't know if he is a good candidate. It's certainly not obvious that he is.
Mustang is an old member of this forum. But also a shill.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruuuuuhhh

I thought you were going to post Vin Diesel or Jason Stathom

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blows My mind why he doesnt get a hair transplant
Because he will be known as the King who had a transplant. People would never stop calling him out for being vain.

I'm surprised Harry didn't do it. He had a great opportunity to do it without the masses really noticing too.

Bruuuuuhhh

I thought you were going to post Vin Diesel or Jason Stathom
Vin Diesel looks like a potato

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the "fringe" pattern where the whole hairline stays intact but the rest of the hair balds away is really interesting.
1658306862716.png

He looks so done with life..