This bald girl is amazing!

barcafan

Reaction score
holy sh*t she looks scary. She does have a nice clean skull though.

What happened here is obvious. She probably gave up on the romantic part of life and instead actually started using her brain a bit more, as she would have no chance on relying on her looks to get by.

This is the example women should follow, she is now "compensating" for her lack of beauty, with an abundance of brain. good for her

s.a.f

Reaction score
barcafan said:

What happened here is obvious. She probably gave up on the romantic part of life and instead actually started using her brain a bit more, as she would have no chance on relying on her looks to get by.

This is the example women should follow, she is now "compensating" for her lack of beauty, with an abundance of brain. good for her

Why not say that all of us should also follow her example?

And I hate to say it but however she appears here none of us really knows how she feels, maybe she cries herself to sleep every night.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
barcafan said:

She's 14, how has she given up on the romantic part of her life? And really, how old are you? She looks scary?

:jackit:

And Lloyd, how is her situation NOT worse than yours? Or even comparable for that matter, I've seen your spiroguys website and your pics, you have a big forehead but really thick hair, seriously, WTF?

Viens

Reaction score
Give it up IrishFella. This is the same guy who thinks that male pattern baldness is worse than cancer. Anyone who has said something like that is doomed for the rest of their life.

Barcafan, what is obvious is that you're a complete idiot.

slipy

Reaction score
cancer no but i think male pattern baldness is worse than less lethal health problems. im saying this from my own experience and perspective. tho there are people that beat cancer no one beats male pattern baldness.

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
cancer no but i think male pattern baldness is worse than less lethal health problems. im saying this from my own experience and perspective. tho there are people that beat cancer no one beats male pattern baldness.

Except with cancer when you don't "beat it", YOU DIE.

IrishFella said:
And Lloyd, how is her situation NOT worse than yours? Or even comparable for that matter, I've seen your spiroguys website and your pics, you have a big forehead but really thick hair, seriously, WTF?

The disorder is sometimes thrown around loosely but probably BDD in his case, same with some others on this forum.

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
It's painful to look at her. You are seriously questioning if your situation is better or WORSE than her, OP? You better ask yourself about your mental health if so. No offense.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You can be pretty certain there are guys with bald girl fetish.
Now, there are also girls with bald guy fetish, but there are a lot more bald bald guys than bald girls.

She is getting interviewed etc because she is bald.
What do bald guys get?

hairlossislame

Reaction score
I think she is making the best of an unfortunate situation. She is very well spoken, confident, intelligent and accomplished for a 14 year old. More than the ones I know.

She does look A LOT older than 14. Hairloss has a way of doing that...

barcafan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
barcafan said:

Why not say that all of us should also follow her example?

And I hate to say it but however she appears here none of us really knows how she feels, maybe she cries herself to sleep every night.

I actually do follow her example. I was retarded before i started losing hair, but afterward i started thinking about life and other philosophical things, it definitely matured me. Or it was just a coincidence and i would have turned out the exact same way, who really knows.

To address your second point, she could be faking and might actually terribly depressed. But when i watched the interview and heard the part about where she DIDNT want to wear the wig anymore, and just decided to go to school totally bald, knowing that everyone would be looking at her and asking her questions about it. As they say, actions speak louder than words, that chick has balls.

barcafan

Reaction score
Viens said:
Give it up IrishFella. This is the same guy who thinks that male pattern baldness is worse than cancer. Anyone who has said something like that is doomed for the rest of their life.

Barcafan, what is obvious is that you're a complete idiot.

Did i say that? I don't remember, i may have been joking.

barcafan

Reaction score
IrishFella said:
barcafan said:

She's 14, how has she given up on the romantic part of her life? And really, how old are you? She looks scary?

:jackit:

She just looks sick and "unnatural". And it seems she doesn't care, and i commend her for it.

waldo

Reaction score
still cant help but feel reeeeally bad for her. lets face it balding isnt half as crippling for men as it is for a girl in her early teens.

Reaction score
There is no ounce of comparison to any man struggling with baldness. As Waldo said, hairloss for a female is 10x worse overall. Considering her age too, well....

Very, very inspiring and besides her loss of eyebrows, she's very attractive. Her confidence and resilience will surely find her a great man.

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
I can't decide whether her situation is better or worse than mine.
Are you kidding me? You just posted this picture up today:
0L7VM.jpg

...and you can't decide if a completely bald 14 year old girl with no eyebrows is in a better or worse situation than you?

You are absolutely disgusting.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
+1 lead farmer. He doesn't belong here. He has *** burgers.