This balbness really sucks.... Oh yeah... it really does

G

I think I have been through quite a shed over the last few months. Although my hair still looks OK, it does look a little depleated.

I don't think finasteride alone stop frontal loss. I really don't...

But I do hope the f****r groes back....

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is that really you trax?

G

yeah it is.... really..

A bit pissed but yes it's me. I know I have let the side down.

Sorry.... really...

I'm ken, no.... shut up trax....

Oh god.......

We are all human, FFS I sound like gunner is one of his spin off piss takes.....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can not beleive that the name K E N is censored....

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
yeah it is.... really..

A bit pissed but yes it's me. I know I have let the side down.

Sorry.... really...

I'm ******, no.... shut up trax....

Oh god.......

We are all human, FFS I sound like gunner is one of his spin off piss takes.....

And u wanna be a moderator?? :freaked2:

VWdude

Reaction score
if you could dance like spiderman then you wouldn't care too much about your hairloss.

hardcastle

Reaction score
traxdata said:

Weird, I just noticed that too. I was referring to Washenik, and I noticed that it X'd his name out.

What language considers "K e n" an obscenity??

G

HairyPotter said:
LOL that spiderman thing is funny as hell :lol:

That's how hair-loss sufferers groove.

An hair-loss sufferer doing a full rendition of the Norwood groove - with a serious face.

Yeah, look at him go.

Look at the hair-loss sufferer, isn't he cute. If he shaved his legs, he'd be the cream of the crop.

He would rise to the top.

No one would stop him.

Because of what's on his noggin.

unluckystat

Reaction score
Gunner said:
That's how hair-loss sufferers groove.

An hair-loss sufferer doing a full rendition of the Norwood groove - with a serious face.

Yeah, look at him go.

Look at the hair-loss sufferer, isn't he cute. If he shaved his legs, he'd be the cream of the crop.

He would rise to the top.

No one would stop him.

Because of what's on his noggin.

You're hilarious man.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner, please keep posting here!!! I truely appreciate your candidness and humor!!! You are a definite plus to this site.

viperfish

Reaction score
Trax in another week you will be feeling fine. Ahhhhhhhh, the constant ups and downs on this website........can ya feel it! :D Just hang in there!

G

viperfish said:
Trax in another week you will be feeling fine. Ahhhhhhhh, the constant ups and downs on this website........can ya feel it! :D Just hang in there!

I'm starting to get used to the ups and downs.

My hair looks a lot thinner today than it has done for the past couple of weeks but its a combo of our fucked-up minds, bad hair days, humidity, shampoo, conditioner, water temperature and styling products.

Yakshemash! My Wife....

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ditto, this hasn't been the greatest few hair days for me, but i've been feeling a little down too lately. damn mind's eye. of course, to deal with the problem, i decided to try and cut the front a little shorter, now it just looks dumb. god dammit. horrible day today too. when it rains it pours. How close are some of you, that are still in the early stages like me, to just say f*** it and fill it all in with a hair transplant. :)

itchy080

Established Member
Reaction score
my folks offered to spot me for the transplant when i want, on the condition once i become a lawyer i pay them back of course, but it sounds like a fair deal, i have a few yrs till im ready for one though...