Thinning Since 25: Propecia Question

Snowblack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good morning guys, i have a question, i started taking propecia 4 month ago, since then i didn't see any results and i'm still thinning, i know that someone can see the first results in 6/12 month but my question in that: Usually who take propecia/finasteride will see since the start of the regimen atleast a slow down of the thinning or not? the fact that after 4 month i'm still thinning is a sign i'm not a good responder? is it possible that the thinning stop/slow down after more month? thank you guys

Pete Noth

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's still too early to tell. Many people report that they see results after a year, sometimes even longer than that. You just have to stick with it and don't give up (that's the important part).

Snowblack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's still too early to tell. Many people report that they see results after a year, sometimes even longer than that. You just have to stick with it and don't give up (that's the important part).
yes i'll stick with it but usually people that see results from propecia atleast see a stop/slow down of thinning since start or can happen that someone keep seeing thinning and after that starts to recover? thank you