Thinning Hair

crew

Reaction score
My hair has been thinning for a little while and I wanted try something to stop it. I was thinking either rogaine or proscar. Any suggestions?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
crew said:
My hair has been thinning for a little while and I wanted try something to stop it. I was thinking either rogaine or proscar. Any suggestions?

from most effective to least:

1) propecia + rogaine
2) propecia alone
3) rogaine alone

those are the only options we have... :whistle:

Technical

Reaction score
crew said:
I would heavily suggest you read up on the potential long term side effects of propecia if you decide to go through with it.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
crew said:

1) propecia + rogaine
2) propecia alone
3) rogaine alone

:stupid:

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
I would throw some 2% Ketoconazole shampoo (which is sold as Nizoral) in the regime as well. That, along with Propecia & Minoxidil are what's referred to as the "Big Three" on these boards.

Although the FDA or any other government agency doesn't officially recognize Nizoral as a treatment for male pattern baldness, surveys like these are encouraging:

http://www.baldingblog.com/2010/02/09/j ... ral-study/

I use to use it 3x a week, but that's pretty excessive, now only twice. Make sure you leave it in for 5 minutes.

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
crew said:

1) propecia + rogaine
2) propecia alone
3) rogaine alone

Listen to this man he is very wise. Even smarter than Einstein apparently.