Thinning Hair Scalp, Hair Loss Since Last 6 Months

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive wrote this soo many times on other threads so bare with me if i sound straight to the point.

get one red onion, 1 ginger and 1 lemon. Blend all 3 into a blender and put the juice into a bottle and keep in the fridge.

Apply once a night and wash out in the morning. With help thicken your hair and stop the shedding.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive wrote this soo many times on other threads so bare with me if i sound straight to the point.

get one red onion, 1 ginger and 1 lemon. Blend all 3 into a blender and put the juice into a bottle and keep in the fridge.

Apply once a night and wash out in the morning. With help thicken your hair and stop the shedding.

Get the f*** out.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alot of people scared of what they havent tried, but try it and you tell me if it works :)

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alot of people scared of what they havent tried, but try it and you tell me if it works :)

Can't believe it. The cure was here all this time but we were blind… Thanks for your contribution to the scientific cause, really man the entire pharma industry must hate you.
You forgot "Crash an egg in your *** every Morning it will make your dick grow bigger".

Scared ? You are hilarious, im scared of being hit by a train but probably not going to try that even if your logic is flawless.
Im not scared of onion, ginger and lemon and i don't see any particular reason to be afraid of that. It's perfectly harmless and perfectly useless, if you want to give those kind of advice i suggest that you and your degree in bullshit go on a yeye-WeCanPredictFutur-Voodoo forum where they still try to convince people that earth is flat and where the first two world wars did not happen so you can discuss your delusonnial GrandMa remedy with your own kind.

Hahaha. Era of minoxidil and finasteride and the motherfucker ask us to blend stupid vegetables. Some people have no clue for real.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe it. The cure was here all this time but we were blind… Thanks for your contribution to the scientific cause, really man the entire pharma industry must hate you.
You forgot "Crash an egg in your *** every Morning it will make your dick grow bigger".

Scared ? You are hilarious, im scared of being hit by a train but probably not going to try that even if your logic is flawless.
Im not scared of onion, ginger and lemon and i don't see any particular reason to be afraid of that. It's perfectly harmless and perfectly useless, if you want to give those kind of advice i suggest that you and your degree in bullshit go on a yeye-WeCanPredictFutur-Voodoo forum where they still try to convince people that earth is flat and where the first two world wars did not happen so you can discuss your delusonnial GrandMa remedy with your own kind.

Hahaha. Era of minoxidil and finasteride and the motherfucker ask us to blend stupid vegetables. Some people have no clue for real.

Are you ok friend? :) Try some Ashwagandha i think it will help with your problems, you seem stressed out and very angry and i feel for you, hairloss isnt a joke and it can really affect peoples moods and turn them nasty even.

I am not here to hate and start a war of words because my friend i am in a happy place as my hairloss has reversed and i have almost a full head of hair now, i am that happy that i am willing to share my knowledge with anyone who wants it.

And heres the catch...... My methods you can all do at home without spending loads on chemicals that have you trapped for life. For anyone who wants to try natural methods inbox me and il be happy to help like i have for a few on here already, for anyone else who dont believe in them i wish you all the best on your hairloss journey and hope it works out for you. :)