Thinning eyebrows

Ray777

Reaction score
Hey I know this doesnt really have anything to do with hairloss but I have noticed my eyebrow hairs fall off quite easy and they seem thinner than they used to. Will this by any chance have anything to do with hair loss or stress? I can pull at least a hair out everytime i give it a light tug . Thanks in advance

shel74nf

Reaction score
Are you on propecia by any chance? I've noticed my eyelashes shedding quite a lot since starting 11 days ago...i've heard it can thin hair on other parts of the body.

Ray777

Reaction score
I'm not using anything but I just started to notice my eyebrow hairs are easily removable by just a slight tug. It seems like my eyebrows are kinda thin, so I'm wondering if this could be from stress or what not.

JustAddHair

Reaction score
My right sideburn area + temple area + eyebrow area got really thin when I noticed I had male pattern baldness. could have been the psoriasis awhile back, but i doubt that hit my eyebrow area.

anyone else with similar observations?

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Eyebrows thinning is one sign of thyroid problems, get that checked. Could also be the cause of your hair thinning...possibly.

THFC

Reaction score
could be related to a poor diet aswell....not enough GLA / EFAand so on....i know i had this problem...and once i addressed it...my eyebrows got back to their normal healthy thickness...and my diffuse thinning also filled in...however still have trouble with the male pattern baldness area's :p ...good luck

joe32

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe the rogaine is dripping down your face and getting on your eyebrows ..

i wash my head in the sink before i get in the showe so i dont have the rogaine spreading all over my body i am hairy nough as is...lmao..

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
SoonSurgery said:
How do you get your thyroid checked? Is it through blood work by your doctor? Thanks in advance

I believe its just simple blood work by your Doctor. No biggie.