Thinking Outside The Box ( Man 7 Words Rule Is Gay As F)

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of blasting 10k on Hair trasnplants you could blast 10k on looking good bald.
-Get SmP
-Get a jawjob
-get buffed up

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me it will most likely work. My Headshape is ok , my only problem is my lower thrid. And that can be easily fixed. And Smp can look very good if you're black. And getting buffed isn't difficult if you got that west african genetic. And if you can't gain it by yourself there are pletny of pills for that. Whats so wrong about taking testos that make you manlier ? Somme niggas here take drugs that makes them more woman just to keep their nw3
That's hilarious mah man got any more good ones?

DiffThinner35

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that jaw surgery can go wrong and leave you disfigured?

And getting "buffed" isn't as easy as it seems. Some have bad genetics that prevents them getting muscular.
Even if you get buffed - do you think it's easy to stay that way? Years and years of lifting weights?

SMP sounds ok, but I'd prefer the temporary SMP instead of permanent. What if one day you decide you don't like it anymore?

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that jaw surgery can go wrong and leave you disfigured?

And getting "buffed" isn't as easy as it seems. Some have bad genetics that prevents them getting muscular.
Even if you get buffed - do you think it's easy to stay that way? Years and years of lifting weights?

SMP sounds ok, but I'd prefer the temporary SMP instead of permanent. What if one day you decide you don't like it anymore?

That are some legit points.

1. If you don't have those genetics like I said you can take pills or do injections. That sides arent bigger than the sides of finasteride.
2. you dont have to do those risky jaw jobs.
Temporoal ( 1 to 2 year) Jaw fillers can look amazing . Google it .
There are niggas who went from 3/10 to 7/10. Also you dont have to go to those cheap *** surgeon. Just go to switzeland and pay 5k and you're safe.
3. True Iwould first get a temporar smp and then maybe a real

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. If you don't have those genetics like I said you can take pills or do injections. That sides arent bigger than the sides of finasteride.
There are niggas who went from 3/10 to 7/10. Also you dont have to go to those cheap *** surgeon. Just go to switzeland and pay 5k and you're safe.
A headfull of hair is just better.....every time. Always.
Having hair is better than any type of masculine jaw, or the worlds best smp.

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I would prefer a good muscular body a manly face with smp instead of being average with hair

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finastride is way safer than steroids. Multiple cases of deaths from steroid abuse, while no one have died from finastride.