i dont know what to do i havent been to work for 3 days

someone tell me any good words

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lets see some pics man

you might be over reacting

your still young enough to regrow a lot of hair back

what exactly are you taking for your hair?

Drox

My Regimen
Reaction score
lets see some pics man

you might be over reacting

your still young enough to regrow a lot of hair back

what exactly are you taking for your hair?

bicaltumide
estrogen
dutas

was on finas for 1 year, i go from nw2 to nw4

please no jokes, im on the edge of what i can handle

vdEinQ3.png

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
bicaltumide
estrogen
dutas

cant see too much from that pic but your clearly receding

how long have you been on those drugs for? are you experiencing any side effects from them?
whats your family history like, do you severe baldness in your family?

ill tag @IdealForehead in on this. hes not around as often as he was so you might not get an instant reply but he can help you out more, expecially since your willing to aggressive regimens

Drox

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant see too much from that pic but your clearly receding

how long have you been on those drugs for? are you experiencing any side effects from them?
whats your family history like, do you severe baldness in your family?

ill tag @IdealForehead in on this. hes not around as often as he was so you might not get an instant reply but he can help you out more, expecially since your willing to aggressive regimens

when i come home ill do more clear ones
few weeks but im losing even more hair

i was on finasteride for a year and lost more hair

my dad is nw1, brothers both dont have any balding at all, zero
my mothers family is all bald but im the only one bald in my family, my english isnt the best but i hope you can understand me

Drox

My Regimen
Reaction score
the side effects so far

= no sex drive
= itchy nipples

i have 0 sex drive, nothing at all can make me get an erection

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay on avodart and be consistent for at least 12 months

Drop all the other sh*t, they can really f*** your health man

Dermarolling weekly with minoxidil is a game changer for some people, maybe thats something you can incorporate

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
when i come home ill do more clear ones
few weeks but im losing even more hair

i was on finasteride for a year and lost more hair

my dad is nw1, brothers both dont have any balding at all, zero
my mothers family is all bald but im the only one bald in my family, my english isnt the best but i hope you can understand me

the side effects so far

= no sex drive
= itchy nipples

i have 0 sex drive, nothing at all can make me get an erection

how long have you been on the heavy drugs for?

i agree with the guy above. duta is ok but the rest is pretty crazy.

it sucks to be balding so fast but try other things first mate that dont give you such heavy sides

look through idealforeheads posts when you get the time. theres plenty of other things you can try first which hopefully will give you minimal sides

Drox

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you been on the heavy drugs for?

i agree with the guy above. duta is ok but the rest is pretty crazy.

it sucks to be balding so fast but try other things first mate that dont give you such heavy sides

look through idealforeheads posts when you get the time. theres plenty of other things you can try first which hopefully will give you minimal sides

2-3 weeks
first week, no real side effects.. second week no libido at all and my nipples every 3 seonds are itching
i will accept those side effects if it gives me hair, but i dont even get hair LOL

i will read his posts, thank you

blackg

Reaction score
You don't look that diffused to me and people wouldn't consider you to be a bald man either.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
2-3 weeks
first week, no real side effects.. second week no libido at all and my nipples every 3 seonds are itching
i will accept those side effects if it gives me hair, but i dont even get hair LOL

i will read his posts, thank you

give it some more time on meds mate. at least 6 months

2-3 weeks is far too early

again though, i would try less heavy duty drugs man

try ru, anti histamines, minoxidil

your very young to be using those kinds of drugs

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
lol @ this forum: he has a big depression, is thinking about suicide..... and you guys are convincing him to take duta for 6 more month?

@ drox: do your parents know how important your hairloss is for you? do they know about your depression? if not.... talk immediatly to them and go to psychlogist. finasteride/duta + depressions are a damn dangerous vicious circle.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would drop all but dutasteride
try minoxidil+dermarollin

hairlines can be hard to recover, so you might end up stuck with that hairline. if you can maintain your hair for 6 months i would consider getting a HAIR TRANSPLANT to thicken up that hairline, and then you should be fine.

i would drop the other meds otherwise you will end up with BOOBS

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
bicaltumide
estrogen
dutas

You know you don’t want to hear this but:

1. It makes no sense to kill yourself for going bald. The problem with baldness is not f*****g as you wish. If you are dead, how will you f***?

2. Similarly, it makes no sense to kill your virility for going bald. If you aren’t impotent, how will you f***?

3. Drop everything that makes you impotent

4. Save for a hair transplant

5. In the meanwhile, buzz that hair. If it cannot be styled, it should not be on your head.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@ drox: do your parents know how important your hairloss is for you? do they know about your depression? if not.... talk immediatly to them and go to psychlogist. finasteride/duta + depressions are a damn dangerous vicious circle.

I agree and I know it sounds cheesy as hell but just talking to someone close to you can be like a big release. If not you parents then a friend you trust. I know it's not an easy thing to ask of you and probably the last thing you feel like doing but it's a whole lot better then bottling it all up. You've got your whole life ahead of you, don't throw it away now, you don't know what life will throw at you in the future. However bad you feel now things can change and get better - I know trust me.
There are things you can do to help with depression - see a professional as german89 said. Even little things such as changing your diet, sleep patterns and exercising more can make a big difference to mood.

furtbr

My Regimen
Reaction score
To help with depression: Stop taking estrogen, stop taking duta and stop taking finasteride

To help with the hair: Minoxidil and hope, come here in HairLoss talk everyday since the forum knows what is new in hair restoration technology