Thinking of starting again, need help pls.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
I started minoxidil about 3 years ago and used for about a year. At first i had major shedding on the crown and was very nervous. At the end of the year i think it was back to the way it was when i started and decided to quit. I couldnt stand putting that crap in my hair in the morning then going to work. I have longer hair and its very hard to put minoxidil in my hair then mousse then blowdry and head to work. What bothered me the most was the white chunks that would gather in my hair. IT was gross, i remember being with this girl once and she pointed it out and said "I have never seen dandruff that big". I was mortified when i heard this and it made me paranoid.

Couple other things about me, I am 30 years old, i have been using finasteride since i was 24 and i think its done a good job at keeping what i got. 6 months ago i received a hair transplant from Dr. Armani in Toronto to fill in my hairline.

I think now that i got this hair transplant done i am paranoid that i am losing my hair worse then before and may want to get back on minoxidil as another protection.

I have a couple questions though.

1. Is there any minoxidil that wont put those nasty white chunks in my hair?
2. If so where can i buy it?
3. What kind of styling techniques can i use before i go to work.

DO you think minoxidil actually works?

Goingat20

Reaction score

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
tpeter said:
1. Is there any minoxidil that wont put those nasty white chunks in my hair?

Try Dr Lee's minoxidil

tpeter said:
2. If so where can i buy it?

http://www.minoxidil.com
tpeter said:
3. What kind of styling techniques can i use before i go to work.

This minoxidil dries in seconds

tpeter said:
DO you think minoxidil actually works? Yes!

Thanks man for the reply.

I may check out that Dr. Lee stuff. I notice he has a ton of crap on that site. Is there one specific kind that dries faster then the others?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
it's product # 500. it's like $16.65 per 65 ml bottle.