Thinking of getting out of the game

Scamper

Reaction score
Hi, new here. Glad of the opportunity to seek advice.

I'm 35. Had a 2500 graft transplant about 10 years ago. I didn't tell my girlfriend (now wife) about this as I just wanted the op to solve the problem and move on. Needless to say that didn't happen. It wasn't suitable for me and my likely future male pattern baldness as there wouldn't be enough hair in the donor area to restore my hair to its former glory.

She saw this ad for a hair piece place and said I should go for it. Which I agreed to. This comes across as though I'm being pushed by her but this is not the case.

That was 2007 and I'm still at it. I get a new system every 2 years but the styling is not perfect and it's now driving a wedge between us as she reckons I'm not concerned about my appearance as I should be and I'm frustrated that it'll never be right. It's really frustrating me no end.

The thought of this going on for the next God knows how many years is killing me now. It's frustrating the hell out of both of us.

I'm thinking now about quitting the whole thing and going for buzz cut. I'd be hesitant to just take off the piece and shave the rest so am seeking opinions as follows;

Can a piece be made to gradually thin out? So that one might expect the best course of action would be a buzz cut

Will the previous op be very obvious both in terms of the recipient area that may look unnatural and the donor area being exposed?

Thanks in advance

shookwun

Reaction score
This right here is is a good presentation of how relationships are bonded and kept together through physical attraction. It's what glues, and cements our worth.

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's either you keep the piece or potentially risk loosing her. Do what feels right.

Scamper

Reaction score
This right here is is a good presentation of how relationships are bonded and kept together through physical attraction. It's what glues, and cements our worth.

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's either you keep the piece or potentially risk loosing her. Do what feels right.

You have summed it up well.

Has anyone experience in the area of a partial transplant being exposed? In the event I decide to do without the system.

It is definitely not a troll thread.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
lol id ditch ur wife so fast, vapid shallow wh***

It's harsh and rude to call someone's wife such names but I agree with biddy. Looks like OP's wife is too controlling and demanding. If looks are of any relevance in any serious relationship, thye relationship is fake and shallow.

shookwun

Reaction score
Nothing shallow about a women loosing attraction to someone and not wanting to be with them anymore. Why should someone want to stay with someone they don't feel connected to? it's selfish to think they owe you something.

If I had a girlfriend that I wasn't attracted to, why would I stay with her? my feelings are not conditional, and if anything i'm lying to that person about how i truly feel.

The intentions to cheat, and potentially hurt that person will arise, and they will in most cases.

Almost all women are choosers, and men are chasers. Deal with it

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing shallow about a women loosing attraction to someone and not wanting to be with them anymore. Why should someone want to stay with someone they don't feel connected to? it's selfish to think they owe you something.

If I had a girlfriend that I wasn't attracted to, why would I stay with her? my feelings are not conditional, and if anything i'm lying to that person about how i truly feel.

The intentions to cheat, and potentially hurt that person will arise, and they will in most cases.

Almost all women are choosers, and men are chasers. Deal with it

when u get married its for better or for worse, if you are getting married simply becuase you are artracted to the person you are an idiot.

as for this thread I pray to god this is a troll, otherwise cut your balls of OP