Thinking of getting a hair transplant, good idea?

icedbeverage123

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm a 32 year old guy (in 4 months 33) with a receded hairline. I don't know when it happened, but i think somewhere when I was 21-22. Back then, my hairline receded to the point where it is now, and it hasn't changed since then. I am absolutely 100% sure of this because I still have pictures of back then, which I've compared to my hair now.

Everywhere is thick, even the hairline. I only want the temples filled in to have a normal hairline again. I do combover hair style to hide my receded hairline, but it's annoying and doesn't look good when it's longer.
I want to do it, but I'm not sure whether it's a good choice. Maybe my hair loss continues and I'll be left with 2 awkward plugs of hair on either side of my head.

Another thing, should I get back on propecia if I do get it? I hopped on it when I was 25 because I was scared my hair loss would continue, I did that for about a year but stopped after that. It gave me limp dick sometimes.

So here's some pics if you want to take a look:

Thinking about going to Esteworld in Turkey to have it done.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm a 32 year old guy (in 4 months 33) with a receded hairline. I don't know when it happened, but i think somewhere when I was 21-22. Back then, my hairline receded to the point where it is now, and it hasn't changed since then. I am absolutely 100% sure of this because I still have pictures of back then, which I've compared to my hair now.

Everywhere is thick, even the hairline. I only want the temples filled in to have a normal hairline again. I do combover hair style to hide my receded hairline, but it's annoying and doesn't look good when it's longer.
I want to do it, but I'm not sure whether it's a good choice. Maybe my hair loss continues and I'll be left with 2 awkward plugs of hair on either side of my head.

Another thing, should I get back on propecia if I do get it? I hopped on it when I was 25 because I was scared my hair loss would continue, I did that for about a year but stopped after that. It gave me limp dick sometimes.

Get back on propecia for a year and see if anything improves or stays the same. Then get a hair transplant. You hair looks good for 34

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my slick bald temples won't grow back on propecia alone, that's for sure. So why wait a year?
See if you get any sides. Or you could just get a hair transplant now jump on propecia get sides, come off then be left with "2 awkward plugs of hair on either side of my head"

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ultimately there’s no point asking other people if YOU should get a hair transplant, the only opinion that matters is your own and your potential surgeon

Paulito9x9

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your hair really hasn't changed in the last 10 years then I'd say go for it. You also wouldn't need that many grafts as it's just the temples you need to fill in.
I personally don't think you need it but of course I understand your desire for a better hairline. I had a hair transplant myself.

giegnosiganoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're probably fine to go ahead even without propecia, but lol you need to do more research on clinics. There are only 3 in Turkey that are actually high quality.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep.. you only live once, enjoy your best years while you can.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh and I’d avoid Esteworld..didn’t they do Kyle off Geordie Shore