Thinking about new Regimen (Revivo/ReMox) w pic

amsch

Reaction score
first of all, i'm an 19 year old male started balding at the young age of 17. I'd say i'm a Norwood 2.5 diffuse thinner. I have black, curly hair.

I cant take propecia anymore due to side effects...

I started Revivogen today. But i want to add something to my regimen. Best would be something fast drying and effective, that i can use in the morning (I use Revivogen at night)

As i just got 19 i dont wont to think about hairloss all the day long, especially on weekends when going out. Thats why a fast-drying, non-greasy and effective (^^) solution is needed.

I thought about adding ProMox to my Regimen (foam or liquid?). Has anyone any experiences with this stuff?
Here one pic (with flash) to show my situation.

ddbb8bab.jpg

Any help is appreciated (especially about the Promox/Remox thing)

And is it necessary to apply remox/promox 3 times a day?

best regards
amsch

amsch

Reaction score
Re: Thinking about new Regimen (helpe me guys :p) w pic

PLEASE guys... :(

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hey man

sorry cant help you with the whole remox/promox thing but relax,im sure plenty of people will come along and help you out

for what its worth your hair really doesnt even look like its thinning ,of course im sure if you say it is ,it is .However to other people they wouldnt even notice :)

saucemcbrolock

Established Member
Reaction score
is there both a revivogen solution and a shampoo if do how much does it cost and whats the difference?

amsch

Reaction score
@saucemcbrolock:
http://www.revivogen.com/products/index.html
-> There is a scalp therapy (most important thing), a shampoo and a conditionier.

@philly:
Thank you very much for your reply :)
I guess it's hard to believe for your guys, but my hair loss IS pretty bad... I've lost many hairs in the last 1.5 years and it's been a pretty agressive hairloss as well... Everywhere i look hairs can be found. Even my barber asked my wheter i noticed to have lost hair, because i used to have very thick curly hair. =/

I guess ill probably try remox III in the morning as well to try if i can get some regrowth on temples and crown. Lets see how Revivogen works...

Thanks again, philly!

Other comments are of course also appreciated (especially about Remox -> which one, how often etc.)
greets

amsch

Reaction score
Yes, as said on their homepage.

@topic: Any other comments/experiences?