Thinking about my last throw of the dice....................

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
It's fast appraoching the time that ive been on a combo of Nizoral 2%, Propecia and Regaine 5% for two years yet im still losing my hair. 4 months ago I added Revivogen which I use around Midday, then a couple of months ago I added 5% spironolactone and Folligen. I will give this a year and see what happens.

After that maybe as my last resort i'll give Dutasteride a go before I throw the towel in and except that im destined to be a cue ball, what does everybody reckon???

The Gardener

Reaction score
You still have more weapons.

I suggest weaning down and simplyfying, less bandwith and more volume.

I'm thinking it is time for Xandrox 15%, and adding in the spironolactone is a good call. If you are still losing your hair then the additions of the DHT-inhibiting spironolactone, and the Azelaic Acid in the Xandrox would be the best anti-DHT weapons that modern western medicine has to offer. This, plus the high minoxidil punch in the Xandrox 15 should burn those follicle mothafuckas to attention if they are capable at all of still standing. It is your best bet, and the extra dollop of DHT fighters in this regimen should at least help you maintain. Good luck. Gardener.

One thing... I actually think that spironolactone 2% is better than spironolactone 5%. Have you tried it? I will detail my explanation of this in a soon to be released post describing a little experiment I did on both these substances. I think the spironolactone 2%, although being of lesser concentration, might actually penetrate better due to the alcohol based carrier substance it comes in.

Hess

Established Member
Reaction score
So you beleive that im not a 'responder' to minoxidil alone and perhaps I should change to Xandrox?

Should I continue with the Propecia? Or perhaps give the Dutasteride a blast? Im not going to make a snap decision although my current regimen has one more year!