Thinking about joining POF, and meeting some new women

shookwun

Reaction score
What can I expect on these sites. From what iv'e read, and seen even the ugliest of the UGLY can spammed with 100s of messages.

I'm not a malemodel stunner but iv'e been told i'm handsome, and am in good shape... just wondering what's the reality check like on these sites.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
From what iv'e read, and seen even the ugliest of the UGLY can spammed with 100s of messages.

They were talking about the women. Even below average women get treated like beauty queens online. They expect to be wined and dined. It's ridiculous. If you are a dude you will have to work to get any attention. It's worth a try though. Just don't get down on yourself if you don't get much action.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Expect to spend quite a few hours before you get some results. It's really a matter of playing the odds and being tenacious and it can get really discouraging if you have a life on the side.

Here's a female view on the matter that talks about both sides. I've spent a few years casually playing the game online and it more or less echoes my experience.

http://www.alternet.org/why-online-dating-sucks-men

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Which online service is your place of choice Fred?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The amount of single moms on POF, speak to them and you begin to understand why they're 'single moms'.

Reaction score
Singles mums with big, saggy, flaccid bums. I love them, good entertainment. One will never compare to the kids dad anyway.....damaged goods.

Reactions: Raz

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
All the popular ones: Tinder, Badoo, even OKcupid worked well for me at a point.

The quality of girls and the responses rate are decreasing though.

The girls' flaking and feeling of entitlement are increasing on the other hand.

You can thank feminism, white knights and thirsty guys for that.

Nowadays a woman can be a 300lb landwhale and expect a 10/10 male model with a 12 inch dong driving a Ferrari.
I know they aren't all like this but it's a growing trend due to body positivity and other guff

Thanks feminism

NqxnI.jpg

On topic: I've found tinder, PoF etc to be a hookup place for people...

If you're after relationships I've known people to have more success on match

shookwun

Reaction score
so far every hot girl i messaged has NOT responded.

Woke up this morning after 6 hour sleep: 3 meet me(yes,no,maybe) , and 2 messages

1 fat b**ch with myspace angle shots. semi-cute bbw face...looks deceiving, no body shots.

Stoner hippie chick who's suprisingly hot, all though it varies photo to photo. Going to reply to this one, and go from there.

As for the hot chicks that I do feel i'm in the same league with, meh... I wont let it get me down if they don't reply like most you said. four of them viewed my profile, and didn;t respond.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
1 fat b**ch with myspace angle shots.

You've got to be so careful online. With the right lighting, angles and make up anyone can look hot. I know from meeting up with someone on one of these websites... She was about 3 stone heavier than me... I did the deed but goddamn I wish I didn't.

Reaction score
Due to the fact I am a big, hairy, scary, bald monster, I cant get a girlfriend of my own, thus I straddle others mens partners. I like looking at the photos of theyre men when Im doing the dirty deed.....fat, white, middleclass business men with a clean shaven face and a full set of hair. Yeah, I leave a nice deposit on theyre briefcase, the ultimate comeback against society.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the fact I am a big, hairy, scary, bald monster, I cant get a girlfriend of my own, thus I straddle others mens partners. I like looking at the photos of theyre men when Im doing the dirty deed.....fat, white, middleclass business men with a clean shaven face and a full set of hair. Yeah, I leave a nice deposit on theyre briefcase, the ultimate comeback against society.
wtf man . . . . . . sorry dude but this post is hilarious . . . . . . . .

"leave a nice deposit on theyre briefcase" ****ing classic

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hahahahaha! All time, classic post!

Billybob did you by any chance, used to post in this forum under the name Seb?? Your posts come across as very similar to his...

If so, welcome back! :heart: Your thoroughly witty and priceless insights into the daily life of a beefcake, bald giant have been sorely missed on this forum!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

Unfortunately posts/expectations like this are common on those sites. The sad thing is that we are mostly to blame. I am not just talking about bald guys here, but men in general. Our desperation is what enables this type of stuff to continue and the depressing thing is that it is only going to get worse. Luckily I have never needed to go online to meet anybody. I am not saying I am above doing it, but just haven't needed to. If the time comes though I will probably end up dating somebody like the girl above.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yes Primo I am Seb. Lost my password so created a new account. Nothings changed, same old, same old. Thank you for the kind words.

Hey Seb!!! Welcome back buddy!!!! :pint: