think im starting to see results - opinions - New pic added

rickywatts

Reaction score
I realise its not fully there, but been doing this 5 months and feel like im getting somewhere

Before

6e20p5.jpg

30t46sw.jpg

Now - Note hair is wet, from applying minoxidil. also this has a bigger flash

8zl2s6.jpg

=

##################################################
NEW PIC

34s5e8g.jpg

amsch

Reaction score
Re: think im starting to see results - opinions

Looks better, altough hard to tell because the hair is longer than in the previous pics. Are you on the big 3?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

looks like it has improved but your hair is also longer... you should buzz cut it again and compare...

keep up the good work :)

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score

have you ever considered using any of the "hair fiber" concealers? could work wonders for you while you wait for more growth.

rickywatts

Reaction score

Well im kinda on the big three. Only started taking minoxidil about 1 month ago and thats when i noticed the results i also switched from proscar to finpecia but i think its more to do with the minoxidil.

Havent used nizoral in a couple of weeks as i ran out and havent bothered to replace it.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score

Looks thicker to me dude. I'd like to see photos in a month with the hair the same length as one of the other photos to get a better look though.

rickywatts

Reaction score
Im definately seeing results, just added a latest picture. Feeling good about things now and seem to be going in the right direction

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hairloss and hair growth pattern is same as mine (but mine was probably worse before).... you are good responder... I am pretty sure lots more hair still to grow :)