Thickness of shaft

G

No not that shaft! .....

The hair shaft, how do you guys tell if it's thicker at one end. Do you stick it under a microscope of something. I just pulled a hair and it looks the same all over. That's from any part of my head as well.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Put it under a white piece of paper and use a magnifying glass..

Some of my hair is noticably thicker at one end, but i'm not sure if its due to the hair dyeing or the meds.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rage id say it was satan messing with your head, i recomend you go to confession to try and get some more hair back

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
The quest of knowledge is to indulge yourself with the devils apple... and boy does it taste sweet.

G

Even when it's too late thus ensuring a collective manipulation of the human mind does one only appreciate the truth.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMHO, in a normal person changes in thickness of the hair is only possible through a new hair cycle. ORS and IRS conforms the physical properties of the hair, and remain almost constant the growth of hair in anagen phase.
Armando

G

To me it makes sense that the hair is thinner the last 1-1,5 cm since the hair is approaching telogen (seems natural that it would take the cell some time to stop producing and that is shown as thinning of the shaft).

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding thickness of the hair, telogen and exogen phase it's only physical eliminatión of the hair shaft, before there is a rest phase. In my opinión there is not a less keratin in the fiber of hair in the late anagen phase.
Excuse me Nesta, if I don't explain very well.
Armando