Thickening Shampoos

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Which Thickening Shampoo is the best, do you think and doesnt give any irritation??

I used Loreal Thickening Shampoo, which i thought was good, but ive stop using it cause it may be irritating my scalp.

Many thanks

Tony Baggadonuts

Reaction score
I use Vive from L'oreal and I think it works well.

Tim

G

do a search man.

it's probably one of the most discussed topics on the board.

Tony Baggadonuts

Reaction score
I ahve also used Progaine from the makers of Rogaine (Upjohn), but I think Vive works better

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
By far the best thickening shampoo I've found is Diametress by Nexxus.

Just keep in mind that every product works differently from person to person.

Personally I can't see how anyone likes that Vive stuff. It actually makes my hair feel thinner and smells like sh*t....It smells like bad 80's cologne. To me anyway :)

G

BadHairDecade said:
By far the best thickening shampoo I've found is Diametress by Nexxus.

Just keep in mind that every product works differently from person to person.

Personally I can't see how anyone likes that Vive stuff. It actually makes my hair feel thinner and smells like sh*t....It smells like bad 80's cologne. To me anyway :)

Vive was shite for me also.

Jason TTT shampoo is good but the condiotner is like glue.

Infusium 23 was intially good for a month or so then it seemed to stop working.

Got2be - Thickening Shampoo with Wheat Protein was again good for a limities period.

You have to chnage them around every once in a while as your gets used to them for some reason.

Spunk may have a temporary cosmetic effect.

misterium

Reaction score
I use the Vive Thickening Shampoo + Conditioner in one. It seems just fine.

The scent isn't bad at all, kinda fresh..

Next time I'm going for a non-scented shampoo if possible. But I'm going to finish this bottle off.

jfhawk06

Established Member
Reaction score
i've used the revivogen shampoo for a couple of months. it feels good on the scalp, but i wouldn't say its a thickening shampoo. i'm not going to re-purchase once i finish it ($25/bottle). i'm going to give Vive a try and perhaps do a search for some other alternatives.

viperfish

Reaction score
I used to think that TIGI thickeing shampoo was the best until recently. Recently, I started using Pantene Full and Thick and it is by far the best I have used. Very surprising! For $4 you can't beat it!

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
get that at any drug store viper? or salon only?

BlueGuy

Reaction score
I use Nioxin. I'm not sure if it has a thickening claim or not. I think it does a decent job with my hair. I've noticed a much healthier scalp as well. It also claims to help reduce DHT.

VWdude

Reaction score
La coupe thickening shampoo seems to be pretty good
Also
Thicker fuller Penis... I mean HAIR!!!

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish, just jotted that down. Thanks for your recommend on that as I value your input on things.

G

Be careful with Pantene - it can eventually rob your hair of all its natural oils and f*** it up.