thick?

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
would any one know the reason why the lasercomb would,as they claim, make your hair get thicker in circumfrence in each individual hair?

Erik713

Reaction score
...because they want to make money?

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
that was too funny

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
good answer but it made some of my short hairs that didnt want to grow longer any more grow reallly long and even some new sprouts.

Erik713

Reaction score
heh. don't worry, i never claimed to be funny. seriously, the reason companies claim something is to make money. If it's not FDA approved, then I wouldn't trust them blindly.

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
This laser comb is supposed to really work? Or do the laser beams alter your brain into thinking you have more hair?
Julst wondering, cuz it seems to good to be true. :roll:

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
hey, you know what that would be a really good product if it could alter your brain waves to think what they want you to, but for me it made the small hairs that didnt want to get longer any more, well they got longer. and there are all these little hairs on the front line that are now notice able and i think they are getting longer. you know i see impovment on the hairline but as density is concered i think i need more improvmet, that would be best for me right now.
they claim its supposed to make your hairs grow,individualy, thicker. i think that will take time though you know they probly have to go through some growth for a while before they start to get thicker i have only been using it for three weeks which is amazing to me. i think after a few months i might see greater improvments. but what ever i aint trying to talk any one into using anything. but you dont got a damn thing to lose by trying it. hell i might send mine back to get my money back after im happy with my hair agian. and then buy another one a little while later again. cuz money iz tight right now.
and yes it is too good to be true but it just might be true ill let y'all know when im think im completly happy with my hair agian. and let me remind you i had only minamal hair loss yet it was enough for me to notice.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
QUOTE...
"If it's not FDA approved, then I wouldn't trust them blindly."

i dint do it blindly i just e mailed people that said they have used it and asked them there opion some siad it did nothing, some said it grew hair, some said it only made they hair thicker, and some said it only made they hair health and shiny. but what ever i bought one any wayz.