Thick Facial Hair Is Pretty Much A Death Omen

Norwoodhell

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible to maintain both perfect head and facial hair for long - if you have this phenotype, you're guaranteed to norwood aggressively at some point in your 20s. The guys who maintain perfect hair for life usually have patchy, non-connecting beards at best

If you're walking around looking like this though, your days are numbered. The universe will not let you have your cake and eat it too for long

Last edited:

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have a big *** beard chances are you will experience some slight recession at the very least which is okay

But there are many freaks that get to keep every single hair strand they were born with, even with thick beards, look at some barbershop pictures

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true.
My cousin has a decent beard but its still a little bit patchy. He had to shave at 18.
I have the thickest beard at 16 you could ever see. I am 17.5 and still have most of my hair.

INT

Reaction score
Sigh... There are millions and millions of men who have a thick beard and will never go beyond a NWII and there are millions and millions of men with a patchy beard that will end up with a Norwood 6 or worse.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true.
My cousin has a decent beard but its still a little bit patchy. He had to shave at 18.
I have the thickest beard at 16 you could ever see. I am 17.5 and still have most of my hair.

I had to start shaving at fourteen... :eek:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh... There are millions and millions of men who have a thick beard and will never go beyond a NWII and there are millions and millions of men with a patchy beard that will end up with a Norwood 6 or worse.

Or there are Korean men who rarely go bald and don't have the ability to grow a beard!

INT

Reaction score
Or there are Korean men who rarely go bald and don't have the ability to grow a beard!

Conclusion: there are balding men with all sorts or beard growth and there are non balding with all sorts of beard growth.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So because that is your personal experience, it must be true for everyone? Then I have good news for all smokers: my grandmother smoked for 80 years and never got lung cancer. Light em up lads!

My grandmother died at 76 from liver cancer. She drank alcohol twice in her life when she was in her mids 20.

Life is funny XD

Love you grandma!

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I get bald I'm pretty fucked because the only feature of beauty in me is my hair. When I decide growing my beard out it's almost as if a lawn mower had passed over it

man12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible to maintain both perfect head and facial hair for long - if you have this phenotype, you're guaranteed to norwood aggressively at some point in your 20s. The guys who maintain perfect hair for life usually have patchy, non-connecting beards at best

If you're walking around looking like this though, your days are numbered. The universe will not let you have your cake and eat it too for long

in general it is true because thick beard is a sign of high testosterone and when testosterone is high you most likely will have high DHT too, except some people with great genetics, I know some people who have extra thick beard since very young age, and they still have Juvenile hairline and pretty thick hair in their 30s lol..

Last edited: