they need to make travel size rogaine

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so you can bring it on an airplane. I hate checking my bags, but I travel a lot.... They should make travel size versions of it because of those restrictions on liquids, foams, etc.. Maybe they could make a towellete version of it or something.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you use the foam? I was suprised at how small the cans are, I doubt there'd be a problem.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
recboi,
I have travelled with rogain foam. as long at it is only 2 oz they don't care.

(PS., this means that you can't take any other liquid with you).

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not even water?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not even water. total liquid/foam should be less than 2 or 3 oz I think.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UK78 said:
Do you use the foam? I was suprised at how small the cans are, I doubt there'd be a problem.

They've over 3 oz, you cannot bring them onto a flight. you'd have to check the bag.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
techprof said:
not even water. total liquid/foam should be less than 2 or 3 oz I think.

Wont work for me beacuse I bring tooth paste, mouthwash, and my marc anthony shampoo/conditioner. Looks like I've gotta check my bags...

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait this is interesting...so techprof when you travel is your foam on your carry on bag? Or in the luggage under the plain? Aren't foam cans not supposed to go on planes or something? Doesn't it change the substance or the can might burst?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
There's no problem taking the foam in your carry-on. I've done it many, many times.

The restriction is for liquids/foams that are individually 3 ounces or more. A can of Rogaine Foam is 2.11 ounces. I routinely pack the foam, travel toothpaste, small can of shaving cream and deodorant with zero problems. You just have to put everything in a quart-size ziplock and send it through the X-ray by itself.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm good to know thanks. I haven't traveled since that liquid bomb scare nor since starting rogaine foam so the can thing is new to me.