They are everywhere.....

G

I am currently learning all night and day for my upcoming exams. My room is looking terrible since I have no more will to clean and tidy up afterwards. Well, for someone with agressive hairloss like me this can be quite depressing. There are THOUSANDS of hairs lying on my floor. It is like one big graveyard where my former glory is buried, my hair. :cry: :cry:

Luckily, I am going home to my mother next week and don´t have to see them anymore.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean Taug. When I wake up in the morning I see loads of hairs on my pillow. :(

Have a nice reunion with your family Taug and take care man!

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Luckily, I am going home to my mother next week and don´t have to see them anymore.

Or, you could vacuum the floor.

IBM

Reaction score
Taug dont worry about your dead hair. You're in the right track in studying day and night. Your life depends on your university success.

Keep going.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Quit sounding like the biggest cry baby 24/7

suck it up and live your life.

lock

Reaction score
dont vacuum, save the hairs you find, clean them well (this is very important, you dont have to use a fancy shampoo, just lots of water) and make a tea with exactly this proportions: 2 parts water, 1 part green tea (not in tea bags, dont know how to say this in english), 1 part lemon and put 10-30 hairs (depending on leght and weather ithey came fron frontal or back loose, if you are able to figure that, use more if the later). heat it for ten minutes without letting it boil (this is very important), remove the hair, or leave them at the bottom as I do, and drink. dont ask em how it works, but it does. do it at least once a day.

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
you should save your hairs and make a toupee. :roll:
ha, just kidding.

i absolutely hate cleaning, dusting, and wiping up fallen hairs.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I am currently learning all night and day for my upcoming exams. My room is looking terrible since I have no more will to clean and tidy up afterwards. Well, for someone with agressive hairloss like me this can be quite depressing. There are THOUSANDS of hairs lying on my floor. It is like one big graveyard where my former glory is buried, my hair. :cry: :cry:

Ok