They Already Made A Side-free Topical Antiandrogen, And It Wasn't Trialed For Baldness

wow-wow

Reaction score
They tested it for Androgenetic Alopecia before and then removed it from their site without any warning or data.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't people here monkeyed around with things like RU and CB, etc. for long enough? Antiandrogens are not working, and are not the answer moving forward for treating male pattern baldness. You guys have to put it out of your minds.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't people here monkeyed around with things like RU and CB, etc. for long enough? Antiandrogens are not working, and are not the answer moving forward for treating male pattern baldness. You guys have to put it out of your minds.

then what is your solution

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

What you mean that " not working " ? If but, " not working " you mean you can cure it , well, if so , none medicine ( except antibiotics ) works.
Antiandrogen works perfectly , thing is, not getting side, and , at least for the clinical trial on CB in humans, this one works.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you mean that " not working " ? If but, " not working " you mean you can cure it , well, if so , none medicine ( except antibiotics ) works.
Antiandrogen works perfectly , thing is, not getting side, and , at least for the clinical trial on CB in humans, this one works.

still gotta figure out the 6 months study drop

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I followed this drug for a while as an oily skin treatment, but things are pretty quiet now... I think the better bet is Winlevi. Cassiopea is filing their NDA for Winlevi this quarter, so if all of that goes smoothly then it could be out by late 2020, but more likely 2021.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

People here have been using CB for years, they are still going bald. And the results for that CB trial looked very poor, almost like trinov or minoxidil results. I know a lot of people here feel more comfortable thinking we have great treatments "if only it wasn't for those pesky sides" but we all just don't want to admit what we all know deep down inside: they just don't work. There are guys on this forum using very dangerous extreme antiangrogens, giving themselves gyno, and the best a lot of them can report is "i think i see some hair getting slightly thicker". It's time to move on.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People here have been using CB for years, they are still going bald. And the results for that CB trial looked very poor, almost like trinov or minoxidil results. I know a lot of people here feel more comfortable thinking we have great treatments "if only it wasn't for those pesky sides" but we all just don't want to admit what we all know deep down inside: they just don't work. There are guys on this forum using very dangerous extreme antiangrogens, giving themselves gyno, and the best a lot of them can report is "i think i see some hair getting slightly thicker". It's time to move on.

Lmao, why r u so negative. CB does work yes it maintains your hair with 0 sides. However, it barely provides any regrowth. Go search the success section u will find a lot of individuals with success only on CB. CB is an antiandrogen that blocks not only dht but testosterone too, dunno why it wouldn’t work...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah back in 2012 there was ascj 9 which was basically just like breezula. They cancelled it or it disappeared. Could have probably been out by now. male pattern baldness has a long history of things that never materialized. Bad sales is a large part of it because most men that care about male pattern baldness are majorly balding like Norwood 4+ and want to regrow tons of hair. There is nothing amazing about taking something very expensive forever to simply keep hair. I mean I would, but it doesnt mean huge sales like a v**** which is what they want

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

CB, lol, you mean some powder that they buy from the net made in, best scenario, a homemade lab in China ?!
Most of us, can conserve our hair forever with just dutasteride. No DHT, no androgenetic alopecia.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB, lol, you mean some powder that they buy from the net made in, best scenario, a homemade lab in China ?!
Most of us, can conserve our hair forever with just dutasteride. No DHT, no androgenetic alopecia.

are you yourself using duta ?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I got back to dutasteride. Used 15 years none stop , then out for 14 month, now I am back. I have scars cause a damn old hair transplant, 1998, and going bald and shave is not longer an option :( .

ok thanks, and sorry if i am mistaken you for another user here but :

weren't you the one some time ago who was trashing fina/duta on lots of thread. One year ago you were 100 % into cetirizine, minoxidil, etc
i even remember there's some thread you were saying anti-androgen were poison ..

how did you change your mine that way ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok thanks, and sorry if i am mistaken you for another user here but :

weren't you the one some time ago who was trashing fina/duta on lots of thread. One year ago you were 100 % into cetirizine, minoxidil, etc
i even remember there's some thread you were saying anti-androgen were poison ..

how did you change your mine that way ?

Why you think that asking the same over and over again will produce a different answer ?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I got back to dutasteride. Used 15 years none stop , then out for 14 month, now I am back. I have scars cause a damn old hair transplant, 1998, and going bald and shave is not longer an option :( .
Why did you quit dutasteride? And how did you feel and how was your hair quality during your 14 month break?