these products the real deal?

try2beme22

Established Member
Reaction score
is revita shampoo and the other topics meds by DS labs the real deal? they claim their topical works faster then minoxidil...

alot of products CLAIM to work wonderfully.... anyone use these products with success? minoxidil really hasnt worked for me.....

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i have not tested DS labs minoxidill treatment but in my eyes its just expensive minoxidil.. maibe it has some better absorption. but it cant compete with the foam and is very expensive.
As to the REvita shampo.. it is so new that it has not gotn tested for 1 year yet.. but many people here are on it and it has lots of good ingridients that has shown good sucksess on the hair.

G

Yes, they're the real deal. I've been using DNC for about 5 months now and it's thickened up my hairline and temple region a bit. I've used foam on the crown and vertex and I believe that's thickened up a bit as well. Not sure how much because it's harder to analyze that area of the head vs. the hairline.

All you have to do is read their website, and make a decision for yourself. It has a number of proven ingredients in there besides just minoxidil that helps. It's a bit pricey though which is why I only use it in the front. If money were no object I'd simply just use the DNC.

I just started using Revita too a couple weeks back. I like it and the ingredients are already proven for our cause. The only thing you'll get against this is the amateur pessimistic theories that mixing these ingredients together may make them less effective. I would think their years of R&D would have found this out and nobody raises these concerns over the Dr. Lee/Proctor/Pickart/etc. products that mix ingredients as well. Not to mention the other shampoos that do the same.