there is no way antonio conte is not wearing a hairpiece right?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Antonio Conte – The Italians are stereotyped as being in tune with fashion, so it’s perhaps no wonder the ex-Juventus man despaired at losing his locks. When his playing career ended, the master tactician remedied the situation and now sports a thick head of hair following a reported THREE transplants.

hqdefault.jpg
go-ismea-konte-za-presadenata-kosa-trenerot-zbesna.jpg

Last edited:

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hard to believe, otherwise when its written in the dailymail it must be true

thoughts? is that density possible on a norwood 5 guy?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's one of the more mysterious cases for sure. Most people get transplants to fix their hairline whereas Conte had the outline and remains of a solid NW1 still going for him. If it is a transplant, it is one of the most effective transformations ever as no one who sees that photo of him would ever question something going on. On the other hand, his hair flows a bit too nicely, it's not wirey, patchy, or otherwise unnatural. Which is pretty spectacular if you look at other transplants of YouTubers, for example. Getting a transplant, at such an advanced Norwood stage, often is a desperate undertaking. In general, transplants just give you the illusion of a full head of hair, which has to be styled in a specific way. Look at Mr. Rolandas on YouTube, he goes into this in great detail. As a former NW5A, he still has to style his hair in a diagonal way and having to have it always at a certain length. And to be honest, it still doesn't look that great. Conte's hair is super dark in the "after" photo, but some darker patches appear in the front which might hint at toppik. If your hair is long, just about 50-60% density, fibers work wonders. I speak from experience.

Still, considering his history, the area involved, the natural appearance of the individual strands, I think this is a piece.

1613803664499.png

In any case, this should be a lesson for everyone: Wear your hair down and you fool even Norwood spotters.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's one of the more mysterious cases for sure. Most people get transplants to fix their hairline whereas Conte had the outline and remains of a solid NW1 still going for him. If it is a transplant, it is one of the most effective transformations ever as no one who sees that photo of him would ever question something going on. On the other hand, his hair flows a bit too nicely, it's not wirey, patchy, or otherwise unnatural. Which is pretty spectacular if you look at other transplants of YouTubers, for example. Getting a transplant, at such an advanced Norwood stage, often is a desperate undertaking. In general, transplants just give you the illusion of a full head of hair, which has to be styled in a specific way. Look at Mr. Rolandas on YouTube, he goes into this in great detail. As a former NW5A, he still has to style his hair in a diagonal way and having to have it always at a certain length. And to be honest, it still doesn't look that great. Conte's hair is super dark in the "after" photo, but some darker patches appear in the front which might hint at toppik. If your hair is long, just about 50-60% density, fibers work wonders. I speak from experience.

Still, considering his history, the area involved, the natural appearance of the individual strands, I think this is a piece.

View attachment 157384

In any case, this should be a lesson for everyone: Wear your hair down and you fool even Norwood spotters.

hi i agree with all what you said - most of transplanted guys seem to have the exact same hairstyle (the diagonale way you described it)

hoewver i checked out the youtube channel of mr.rolandas and it cant be really compared

mr. rolandas seem to have gotten 1 hairtransplant while antonio conte seems to have gotten 3 (at least that whats the dailymail claims). and mr. rolandas is almost complete bald at the crown, so the light in the transplanted area comes from above, the sides and from behind (from the crown, because they are no hairs left to stop the light) so this makes everything looks very...not dense

antonio conte is more comparable to David DiMuzio who if remember correctly also underwent several hairtransplants even though im still not sure if he is actually bald at the crown

here are more pics of conte:

ks_with_PFA_Player_of_the_Year_-a-83_1494588932459.jpg
4134.jpg

antonio-conte.jpg
onio-conte-catania-rain-yelling-screaming-juventus.jpg
tumblr_md2zd02nON1r30r4xo1_250.png

the last pic made me thinking, can you see the scalp when you wear a hairpiece? im really not an expert

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people make the mistake of getting a wig that is way too dense. So going lighter with age would make sense. I really can't tell. There is absolutely no thinning in the back of his hair, which should be evident after three transplants. I mean, in the end, does it really matter? He looks great. Whatever is going on there clearly works for him. But with soccer players, I feel like they would get a transplant instead of following the maintenance of a piece. The one where the wind picks up his fringe kinda looks like he has a bunch of multis in his front through...

I picked Mr Rolandas not to compare him to Conte or to have him on display. He is just a nice and very outspoken guy, very honest in his presentation, it's quite rare. And obviously his transplant made a huge difference for him, huge. But my point was that even if you get one or two, you still won't have your full hair back and it will always look a bit off. I think us experienced hairloss people can tell. Which is why Conte's situation is so puzzling.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people make the mistake of getting a wig that is way too dense. So going lighter with age would make sense. I really can't tell. There is absolutely no thinning in the back of his hair, which should be evident after three transplants. I mean, in the end, does it really matter? He looks great. Whatever is going on there clearly works for him. But with soccer players, I feel like they would get a transplant instead of following the maintenance of a piece. The one where the wind picks up his fringe kinda looks like he has a bunch of multis in his front through...

I picked Mr Rolandas not to compare him to Conte or to have him on display. He is just a nice and very outspoken guy, very honest in his presentation, it's quite rare. And obviously his transplant made a huge difference for him, huge. But my point was that even if you get one or two, you still won't have your full hair back and it will always look a bit off. I think us experienced hairloss people can tell. Which is why Conte's situation is so puzzling.
so how does a hairpiece looks like under the hair?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** knows what he did but it certainly doesn’t look like a piece or a transplant.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think it doesn't look like a transplant?
The hairline would be a dead giveaway if he had a transplant yet from the pics his hairline is soft (not acheivable with occipital hairs) and he has the same inverted peak in the center from when he was younger.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He could easily get on medication and fill the rest with transplant. He still had his original hairline. Sorry for intrusive question, but do you use estrogen?
Your right he could and if he did power to the guy because whatever he did do looks natural.

Played around with it briefly (like 3 months ) a few years back but dropped it in the end, didn’t find it very beneficial and isn’t something I’d want to take long term.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are using your regimen for longer than a year now? Do you feel worse now then before? Asking because you have really heavy stack.
dutasteride, min, cpa for 3.5 years. lat 6 months, mk 2 months, castor 1 month, ru just started. Don’t necessarily feel worse but definetly have less energy than when my T wasn’t suppressed. I will reach my maximal accumulative dose of CPA pretty soon so will have to drop it within the next 6 months, I’m hopping RU can pick up the slack.