There is a booby man at my gym

CCS

Reaction score
Earlier this summer he was so cut, and moderately big, and had the perfect body. I wanted to look just like him.

2 months later, he still is cut, but looks 10-15 pounds lighter. And he has a C cup, I'd say. It sticks out 2 inches past his ribs, and comes to a point. I can easily see the sharp, boob shape through his shirt. He should wear a bra to make it look flatter. Now that is some gyno.

Poor booby man. I should ask him what he did wrong with his cycle. Nah, I won't do that. I doubt he used epistane, though, and doubt he used an estrogen inhibiting PCT with taper. He probably just used androsteindione or something like that. Dumb ***.

oni

Reaction score
Ask him if he could get them made bigger! I only like D+ sizes!

CCS

Reaction score
maybe. They are not saggy at all. Very perky. Yeah, probably fake. I'm sure some women in the gym are jelous.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
He probably stop working out for a little while or change his diet habits but that seems strange how he we cut earlier this summer then got man boobs. Sex change perhaps?

CCS

Reaction score
in all seriousness, he has gyno. not fat. actual breast tissue. And lots of it.

I bet he was my size, then did testosterone or something that makes estrogen, then got gyno. And probably no PCT either since he is now 10 pounds smaller than he was. Not going to happen to me though.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Ask him if he can lift his tit up to his face and lick the nipple?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Ask him if he can lift his tit up to his face and lick the nipple?
The line has been offically crossed. GJ dave

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It sucks, let me tell you. I had gyno until I was 20 andf I was in good shape. With a polo on it looked pecs but that pesky layer of fat wouldn't go away. I opted for the surgery because I didn't want to be that 50 year old guy with melons the kids laugh at. I'm still glad I did it, and it hasn't come back since starting finasteride.

My friend, a squirrely guy, started finasteride a year ago and he has got the finasteride boobs. Kind if funny too because he's a bit of a pretentious arse.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
CCS this is called b**ch tits.. or side effects of anabolic steroids!

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Whenever I put on a bit of weight, it always goes straight to my belly and the boobs :(

I've been very busy lately and I lost a bit of weight and my boobs look much better, but I know it won't last :(