There Has Been Almost No News Recently

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course there has been news. Plenty of news: Fidia's lotion is for alopecia areata, Histogen is delayed, Replicel's stock is dropping and their treatment doesn't offer regrowth or qualify as a cure.

Really, just about the only thing that's stayed the same is balding losers sitting around doing absolutely nothing to mobilize society and combat the disorder. So ok, basically no news on the only front that matters - you're right there.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a handful of slick bio tech companies who might have a treatment in 10+ yrs. If we are really lucky we should also get news about a cutting edge thick-hair-growth-lotion that was secretly developed and will hit the market late 2017:-D

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica is no joke - it's coming to market within the next two years.

After all the marketing materials that have leaked, I'm surprised that people aren't hyped for it - it is by far the closest thing to market.
the lesser the hype, the better it is.

Phase data,
Photo,
efficacy,
Release date.

All systematic :cool:

That's all we need but that won't happen for sure.:p

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Follica is no joke - it's coming to market within the next two years.

After all the marketing materials that have leaked, I'm surprised that people aren't hyped for it - it is by far the closest thing to market.

Do you think follica as a stand alone treatment can bring back a Norwood or 2?

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course there has been news. Plenty of news: Fidia's lotion is for alopecia areata, Histogen is delayed, Replicel's stock is dropping and their treatment doesn't offer regrowth or qualify as a cure.

Really, just about the only thing that's stayed the same is balding losers sitting around doing absolutely nothing to mobilize society and combat the disorder. So ok, basically no news on the only front that matters - you're right there.

If it's true that it's actually effective for that, like more effective than corticosteroid injections, then I would be happy. I not only have male pattern baldness, but also areata. So if I can get rid of one type of hair loss i'd be happy. Somehow I doubt that lotion will actually work for AA, just a gut feeling. And when I say I mean give a cosmetically pleasing result.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well there's always chemical castration...
Eunuchs people
thaigiam.jpg

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did Propecia first come out? 1997? Yeah..so pretty much there's been no news for 20 years.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its amazing we had such high hopes last year...it felt like countless treatments were around corner.

Not it just feels like only relative hope coming relatively soon is folica which is ironic since six months ago i thought that was going too be a joke. I mean i am glad to be wrong.

looks like the dark horse may win the race (well win meaning good treatment not cure)

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone close to the AAD17 in Orlando who want to go and get info from Samumed

From Twitter:
Come visit us at Booth 3537 at #AAD17. @samumed_LLC staff are looking forward to seeing you! #alopecia #psoriasis #scleroderma #wntpathway