There Are Some Natural Treatments ?

juval

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I've wondering if there are some treatments that i can start without take minoxidill or some other remedy that i'll need to take in a regular basis.
I've heard about people who are changed their lifestyle, by eating more healthy and do meditations and things like that, also massaging their scalp 5 minutes every day, you know doing things naturally without "outside" products.
So i would like to know if there is anyone here that know things like that.

TheMechanic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is not like a belly ache, or some minor joint pain. You aren't going to be able to take some ginger root tea, or some peppermint oil, and fix the issue with "natural" treatments with any real effectiveness. One reason is because the fundamental causes of hair loss is still murky in some areas; the science of hormones can be tricky, and treatment is even trickier.
Unfortunately, when it comes to solid evidence, only the following have reliable treatment potential: Minoxidol, Finasteride, and Nizoral. Hair transplants, concealers, and hair systems are surgical and cosmetic solutions, respectively, but are essentially workarounds, and don't address the hair loss medically.

juval

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically what you are saying, that without taking Minoxidol, Finasteride etc. i wouldn't be able to stop the hair loss?
What about this guy?