There are some good things about going bald

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously. We all know going bald sucks big sweaty balls. Let's try and think of some real bright spots about the whole ordeal.

Some positives on going bald:

1. We save money on haircuts. If you pay more than $10 or if you pay any money at all for a 4 minute buzz cut then you are a fool. People with lots of hair pay upwards of $30, $60 maybe even $100 in some places for a haircut. That's a big monthly expense. It's practically the cost of a cell phone bill or a tank of gas that we save.

2. We don't need to check mirrors. I bet that 90% of the time people check mirrors just to see their hair. Our hair is always the same, very short. It can't get messed up or shaggy so we don't ever need to check it.

3. People (might) call you Sir. Since I got my bald spot there has been a drastic spike in people calling me Sir, and I'm only 25! I kind of like it, to be honest. Also, I don't get ID'd so much when I buy booze or smokes, but I still sometimes do get carded.

4. Shampoo lasts forever. Some might say we have no use for shampoo at all, but I still like it for dandruff control and to wash away grit. I swear to God, one big bottle of shampoo will last me almost 2 years.

5. Self depricating humor. Anytime I want to make someone else feel better about themselves or I want to put people at ease around me, I point to my head and say something funny. Just like that people will see me as more open and personable.

6. Convenient disguise. Nobody ever suspects the bald man. Anytime I want to blend in or go unnoticed or be left alone, all I have to do is tilt my head down a bit so as to expose the fullness of my pattern baldness and just like that I am totally invisible and nobody questions me. Just a bald guy here. :salut:

What else... what else....???

B

Beingbaldsucksass

All those things are minor, plz I don't want to try explaining why hair is so importent

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
well even the biggest piece of **** can't stink up the whole universe :D

its positive in that sense haha

slipy

Reaction score
7. eliminates the risk of STD's since you're not getting any secks. :cool:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Save money on dates. More money for video games.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

making a badass tattos to decorate your bald head

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You feel less guilty about spending time on p**rn.

slipy

Reaction score
Save money on dates. More money for video games.

Cashier with a scornful look on his face: ''i believe you're too old for games, mister."

*points at customers bald scalp.

bald guy: "do you not have a heart? obviously im not getting any, not to mention the general lack of empathy, the comments, the treatment i recieve. am i not even entitled to an attempt at escapism by means of audio visual experience? ''

* bald guys breaks down on shop's floor :sobbing:

- - - Updated - - -

i remember how i used to break and throw things around when overwhelmed by frustration.

since male pattern baldness set in i don't do that anymore.

dead inside. numb.

but at least stuff doesn't get broken anymore.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Slipy I hope you are not planning on using that gun. I always say male pattern baldness is a slow death of the person you once were.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Cashier with a scornful look on his face: ''i believe you're too old for games, mister."

*points at customers bald scalp.

bald guy: "do you not have a heart? obviously im not getting any, not to mention the general lack of empathy, the comments, the treatment i recieve. am i not even entitled to an attempt at escapism by means of audio visual experience? ''

* bald guys breaks down on shop's floor :sobbing:

- - - Updated - - -

i remember how i used to break and throw things around when overwhelmed by frustration.

since male pattern baldness set in i don't do that anymore.

dead inside. numb.

but at least stuff doesn't get broken anymore.
i'm usualy like that involving male pattern baldness but overall i've had at least 10 crying and screaming breakdowns involving hair loss :)

oh and well im a big gamer so i'd spend a lot of money and time on video games whether i had male pattern baldness or not

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm usualy like that involving male pattern baldness but overall i've had at least 10 crying and screaming breakdowns involving hair loss :)

oh and well im a big gamer so i'd spend a lot of money and time on video games whether i had male pattern baldness or not

I recall you saying that you were aged 19 on another thread? So how have you had ten years of breakdowns due to hair loss? :dunno:

slipy

Reaction score
Slipy I hope you are not planning on using that gun. I always say male pattern baldness is a slow death of the person you once were.

According to what can be seen in the avatar it's already too late.

- - - Updated - - -

i've had plenty of hair loss breakdowns, especially when i first realized what was happening to me.

but those things that would make me freak out prior to hair loss leave me indifferent and lethargic now, it all seems so petty and meaningless due to this condition.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha it has only made them worse for me

cuz i have to deal with the usual ****, PLUS hair loss

_triple_h_

Reaction score
I am sorry but there is nothing positive about going bald. You can disguise it anyway you want, but going bald is one of the worst things which cannot be controlled.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry but there is nothing positive about going bald. You can disguise it anyway you want, but going bald is one of the worst things which cannot be controlled.

true going bald sucks complete ***

but the fact that you are saving money on haircuts and hair products IS positive, no matter how small

THAT, you cannot deny

of course everyone would still prefer not losing hair in the first place tho lol, thats common sense

B

Beingbaldsucksass

but the fact that you are saving money on haircuts and hair products IS positive, no matter how small

THAT, you cannot deny

of course everyone would still prefer not losing hair in the first place tho lol, thats common sense
I can be nw1 and just buzz my head to diffrent leangeths without worries with a haircut machine cuz if I don't have baldness I know it will be straight whatever happens, that's a stupid excuse

_triple_h_

Reaction score

THAT, you cannot deny

Its like saying Heroin is positive because it helps you loose weight. So it saves money on going to the gym.

slipy

Reaction score
im not saving anything on hair cuts or products.

i used to cut my hair 1-2 times per year at best and i would seldom wash it. haven't been to a hair dresser since the beginning of hair loss which was 3 years ago. i let it grow long while i still can then buzz it down myself.

so not even a minor positive aspect comes out of this.

nothing.

just pure assrape.