There Any Chance To Get To This Level ?

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thia guy wearing a hair system.
there any chance that someone who self maintaining and do all by himself diy could reach this stage of look ?
I think it the best result of hair system that I ever seen and it looked better then most of the natural hair that I see daily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181118-150246.png
    Screenshot_20181118-150246.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 541

Noah

Reaction score
You can definitely achieve that, or better. The fact you think this guy's hair "looks better than most of the natural hair that you see daily" should encourage you that actually you could do better, if the aim is achieve a natural look. Not many 30-year olds naturally have such a wall of hair. Of course, that is the fault of the system rather than the wearer.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt that he works for the salon. I don't think the hairline looks good, at all. Doesn't hurt that he's really HOT, and it may detract from his hairline.

;)

Noah

Reaction score
It doesn't hurt that he works for the salon. I don't think the hairline looks good, at all. Doesn't hurt that he's really HOT, and it may detract from his hairline.

;)

Yeah, you have to distinguish between good looking hair system and good looking guy wearing it. Even the best system is not good to make us look like Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavill, sadly ☹️.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, muscle, tatoos and good looks aside, hairpiece is normal. totally achievable. Would be nicer to have a closeup of the hairline ( unedited photo that is) ... for that type of haircut, the piece would have to be more that 6 inches ( stock pieces are shorter than 6 inches) and the front hairline would need to be lace. or thinnest skin piece, otherwise hairline would show. Attached is a pic for a stock hair piece i install myself ( but get a stylist to cut in)
Sans titre.jpg

Opimopi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can definitely achieve that, or better. The fact you think this guy's hair "looks better than most of the natural hair that you see daily" should encourage you that actually you could do better, if the aim is achieve a natural look. Not many 30-year olds naturally have such a wall of hair. Of course, that is the fault of the system rather than the wearer.

Do you think it’s fair to say most people who aren’t conscious or think about hair loss wouldn’t really notice as much if the hair looks natural or not? As in, do you think we are more picky then the general public?

Noah

Reaction score
That is definitely true. Most people are very unobservant about other people's appearance. Provided your look is within the "normal" range it doesn't get a second glance, even if you do something drastic like shaving off your beard.

Having said that, I think the guy at the top of the thread would get attention, because that is a very dramatic look, and I think it would be pretty obvious up close that he is wearing a piece.

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Density is the problem solver in most cases. Exposed hairline 100% is something possible but its requirements are a little too much for me atm .So I stick to a semi exposed .The look is achievable though.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it’s fair to say most people who aren’t conscious or think about hair loss wouldn’t really notice as much if the hair looks natural or not? As in, do you think we are more picky then the general public?

I was having a conversation with my co-worker about work-related things and he stops me mid-sentence and says, "Does my hair look okay?" I looked at his hair and it looked fine so I told him that it does. He asked again so I took a closer look and I told him again that it looks fine and asked him why he was asking. He turned his head to show his sides and asks if I can see the difference in hair color between the sides of his hair and the top. I did see a slight color difference so I asked him if he dyed the hair on the sides and back. He answered yes and that he messed up because it doesn't match his hair system. I was like whaaaaaaaaat??? I worked with him for over a year and we speak often. I would have never noticed if he didn't mention it to me. When I seen him the next day he had the color matched perfectly. Hair systems have really progressed.