Theradome Laser Helmet Pro Lh80, What’s Your Thoughts?

jazz1

Reaction score
Hi guys I currently use the IGrow laser helmet and did notice some difference, but that’s playing up sometimes and has become old over the years......

I am looking to save and invest in the Theradome Laser Helmet Pro LH80 80 lasers, what’s your thoughts on this device? I am based in the United Kingdom and they have a main distributer, anyone try this unit?

https://www.theradome.com/what-is-theradome

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not go for a laser helmet with only 80 diodes, as this will not give good coverage. For comparison: iRestore has 282 diodes and the HairPro laser cap 272. Even the Hairmax laserband has more diodes than the Theradome.

jazz1

Reaction score
I would not go for a laser helmet with only 80 diodes, as this will not give good coverage. For comparison: iRestore has 282 diodes and the HairPro laser cap 272. Even the Hairmax laserband has more diodes than the Theradome.

Hey thanks for the reply, the only issue I am based in the United Kingdom and Theradome + Igrow have official website distribution in the United Kingdom. I just checked the Laser Cap also has a United Kingdom based website, thanks for the heads up I will do some more research. I will research more on the I-Restore as they ship international but are not cheap!

Last edited:

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I visited the pro cap site yesterday I immediately got a 300 (don’t remember if it was €?) discount pop-up. I am using the Hairmax helmet myself.

jazz1

Reaction score

Hey I spent some few hours researching and the Theradome seems to have more issues because it’s wireless battery option. The I-Restore has the most amount of positive reviews and I mean a huge amount!

I spoke to their assistance who are willing to give me a lot of discount as I am based in the United Kingdom. They have basically matched the Theradome price with shipping for me and added the portable battery, the only downside I would probably have to pay customs charge..... This is both the Theradome LH80 and I-Restore professional.

https://www.irestorelaser.com/

I think judging by my research the I-Restore is ticking the box’s, for now I will carry on with my I-grow, which I still running strong until I save up for the I-Restore in the next coming months.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the iRestore. I bought the Hairmax two years ago, when they were offering a USD 500 discount - but I ended up having to pay that amount in customs charges.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just buy yourself a strong red light and it should work pretty well. I used it all arround my body and it had a profound effect on the quality of my skin.

Honestly, now I only really use the sunlight on myself and I try to avoid any artificial light after the sunset... Seem to have great effect on quality of sleep and my skin like the sunlight as much as the redlight, pretty sure it is even better And I never get burnt. People who get burn seem to lack sun exposure.
I try to play safe with Mother nature

Last edited:

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see that the iRestore also contains LEDs, do you know how many laser diodes there are in the helmet?

jazz1

Reaction score
I see that the iRestore also contains LEDs, do you know how many laser diodes there are in the helmet?

I went back on the site and they have a chat assistant which is very good the professional has,

The Professional has a total of 282 diodes, with a combination of 82 lasers & 200 LEDs and the essential, there are 51 diodes, 21 are lasers and 30 are LEDs.

The difference between the iRestore Pro and Essential is what they were mainly designed to address. The problem area that the iRestore Essential is designed to address is the top (crown) and front part of your head (hairline), while the iRestore Pro is designed to address overall physical coverage (your entire head).

The essential has the same amount as the Igrow, I guess the only difference with the professional is they have 200 led but the laser count is near enough the same as the Theradome.......

I guess I need to do more research, the only downside on the IRestore is they do not have a UK affiliate, where as the Theradome does have an official UK site. The Theradome only has 80 lasers but no LED, plus there have been issues I guess because the battery option and you can not use straight plug mains like the IRestore has both options.

Attachments

• 7481276C-FBED-4199-B36D-3DE2CEF9D570.png
    7481276C-FBED-4199-B36D-3DE2CEF9D570.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 168
  • D7C0974A-06C3-4933-ABFE-FA2AAE242872.png
    D7C0974A-06C3-4933-ABFE-FA2AAE242872.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 158
  • D2DB8F64-128D-483F-9D0E-5322964BB20C.png
    D2DB8F64-128D-483F-9D0E-5322964BB20C.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 146

jazz1

Reaction score
Just buy yourself a strong red light and it should work pretty well. I used it all arround my body and it had a profound effect on the quality of my skin.

Honestly, now I only really use the sunlight on myself and I try to avoid any artificial light after the sunset... Seem to have great effect on quality of sleep and my skin like the sunlight as much as the redlight, pretty sure it is even better And I never get burnt. People who get burn seem to lack sun exposure.
I try to play safe with Mother nature

I agree vitamin D is essential.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an interesting video about LLLT:

I am not convinced that you need to have LEDs in your helmet. LEDs are cheaper than laser diodes, so that may also be a reason why they are putting so many LEDs in their device. What about the lasercaps.uk website? I don’t know the brand at all but I think their device doesn’t look bad, it has 272 laser diodes.

I am diffusing all over, so even the hairmax does not give me enough coverage because it does not cover the sides and the back of my head sufficiently.

jazz1

Reaction score
This is an interesting video about LLLT:

I am not convinced that you need to have LEDs in your helmet. LEDs are cheaper than laser diodes, so that may also be a reason why they are putting so many LEDs in their device. What about the lasercaps.uk website? I don’t know the brand at all but I think their device doesn’t look bad, it has 272 laser diodes.

I am diffusing all over, so even the hairmax does not give me enough coverage because it does not cover the sides and the back of my head sufficiently.

Awesome, I will need to do some more research and for now I will be fine with my Igrow.