The WTF Thread

The Gardener

Reaction score
It's time to bring it back!

Time for Chapter Two of the infamous WTF THREAD.

To kick off the festivities, here's my first contribution:

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

3204956212.jpg

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes
by Fotie Photenhauer
(30 Ratings)
Paperback, 61 pages

$24.95
Ships in 3–5 business days
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food.

This book hopes to change that.

Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Ratings & Reviews
Log In to review this itemLog In to rate this item Not Yet Rated 71 People Reviewed This ItemShow: More Reviews No Rating
Feb. 14, 2010
By ivybutterfly

used copy? You want sticky pages? ick..Report as inappropriate
No Rating
Feb. 14, 2010
By Danx One

Finally, a way to feed all the neighborhood children my semen and not having to move afterward.Report as inappropriate
No Rating
Jan. 31, 2010
By graeme mccallcum

I love cooking and its sooooo efficient to cook with my own product, THE BOMB!Report as inappropriate

Jan. 8, 2010
By Swimm tron

Rating is for both the book and the comments it has generated.Report as inappropriate

Dec. 31, 2009
By Titties Mcgee

This book is just great for finding new ways to have semen in your mouth and make it even more delicious! 5/5Report as inappropriate

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!! Didn't see this one yet on food channel!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
can't we have a winter olympics babes thread instead?

Sound like a plan.. Female luge?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hate to be partisan for my own country, but, Taneth Belbin. Wow. A bit too skinny and waifish for my personal preference, but she's gorgeous. Lindsey Vonn's pretty hot too, and she's tough. I admire that.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Hate to be partisan for my own country, but, Taneth Belbin. Wow. A bit too skinny and waifish for my personal preference, but she's gorgeous. Lindsey Vonn's pretty hot too, and she's tough. I admire that.

Totally agree! I want my American citizenship!!!!

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score

HughJass

Reaction score
"The Wombles live under Wimbledon Common, and it is their special responsibility to 'tidy up' everything that untidy Human Beings leave behind them."

That bathroom looks pretty tidy to me.....

oni

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
"The Wombles live under Wimbledon Common, and it is their special responsibility to 'tidy up' everything that untidy Human Beings leave behind them."

That bathroom looks pretty tidy to me.....

You should see whats below the plug hole.......................................

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
wtf.jpg