The worst things about being slick bald young

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
The same threads with the same characters over and over again.. What exact purpose are you trying to archieve? Feels like for you everything evolves around being bald and there is no space for anything else anymore. Even if all of this is true, at some point there shoud be some kind of closure with this issue. I dont think this forum can help you with this. I honestly think you should seek professional help.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The same threads with the same characters over and over again.. What exact purpose are you trying to archieve? Feels like for you everything evolves around being bald and there is no space for anything else anymore. Even if all of this is true, at some point there shoud be some kind of closure with this issue. I dont think this forum can help you with this. I honestly think you should seek professional help.
There will never be closure. The day hair cloning is available is the day people will stop writing this nihilist sh*t

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont see why he should be banned. He didnt talk bad to nobody, just vent a lot.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right. At this point he need to just leave this forum

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think you should have just go for the transplant anyway. why doest it matter what will happen in 15-20 years from now? if you dont have a life (as you say) anyway then what's the point. Just go for a transplant to have your good looks back at least for now, and just hope for the best for the future. Keep trying other treatments or pray for cloning during this time
OP already left https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ope-for-the-best-for-everyone-on-here.131754/

This is an old thread that got bumped