The Worst Thing About The Balding Process

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
The worst thing about going bald is its slow process. you look in the mirror everyday and notice a change in your hair, it absoloutley destroys you inside. and before you can even get used to your current hairloss stage, it gets even worse! its an ongoing cycle which will absoloutley destory you mentally. My hairline went from Norwood 1 to Norwood 2 in about 6 months, the process of that happening killed me inside, i couldnt stand being Norwood 2 i absoloutley hated it! now that i am on treatments my hair is stable and i love my Norwood 2 hairline! it just took a little time to get used to but i did get used to it cause it stayed the same...

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with you.

Another awful part? Running into old friends, attending get togethers, visiting distance relatives, and knowing that they will notice.

That one really gets me.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, the most painful thing is that people (even relatives) have this attitude that suggests you had it coming.
When I was 25, I remember my aunt (my mum's sister) saying to my mum, thinking I wouldn't hear: "What did Roberto do to his hair?"
Twenty years later I haven't gotten if my aunt thought hairloss was a hairstyle!

Last edited:

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
The waiting totally sucks. My hair loss is still really minor (I get laughed and called mentally ill on other forums when I post my hair) but I'm just dreading for the day when all the shedding I'm experiencing catches up with me and becomes very noticeable.

resu

Reaction score
I believe that's why people started to shave, it's easier to deal with.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah its kind of funny how I went to a derm many years ago asking about propecia and they just say you have plenty of hair dont worry. Fast forward 6 or 7 years and you can never go back and say see look I lost this much hair because you never gave the propecia.
A lot of doctors dont even believe u have hair loss unless its obvious but like a derm told me you have to lose 50 percent density before its noticeable to others and by then its way too late to get that back.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The worst thing about going bald is its slow process. you look in the mirror everyday and notice a change in your hair, it absoloutley destroys you inside. and before you can even get used to your current hairloss stage, it gets even worse! its an ongoing cycle which will absoloutley destory you mentally. My hairline went from Norwood 1 to Norwood 2 in about 6 months, the process of that happening killed me inside, i couldnt stand being Norwood 2 i absoloutley hated it! now that i am on treatments my hair is stable and i love my Norwood 2 hairline! it just took a little time to get used to but i did get used to it cause it stayed the same...

man, I know this feeling oh too well. It may look ok one day, and you're happy, but you know this happiness is fleeting because chances are it will look like sh*t the next. Up and down and up and down. I honestly, with all my heart, wish the entire process occurred over night.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly, with all my heart, wish the entire process occurred over night.

My thoughts exactly.

Really everything else on my body is bearable, I am happy with my genetics, thankful I have legs, arms, a functioning brain etc.. BUT hairloss.. hairloss is the first thing that really fucked me up. I can't stand that sh*t, man. It's changing a mans face so much..

If I am doomed to be bald, then make it FAST. But if new hairloss treatments will need hair to grow new hair, then don't take my hair. It's so complicated, it's so cruel.

SCIENTISTS PLEASE. FIND THE CURE! God man. I love Docs and Scientists. They deserve much more than a good salary.

Remember the time when people died to minor infections..

I am going crazy, fak my life..

shookwun

Reaction score
Going from God tier to sub tier was my final resting call to buck up or head over to Norwood cemetery.

Most women don't want a bald guy inside them. Hard to ellecit sexual attraction when you look like a decaying ghoul.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Going from God tier to sub tier was my final resting call to buck up or head over to Norwood cemetery.

Most women don't want a bald guy inside them. Hard to ellecit sexual attraction when you look like a decaying ghoul.
lmao so well put, surely a miscer?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, sometimes when im reading topics like this. I am just wondering if its really worth of fighting with baldness. I have people around and they already got thousands of bigger problems than just my hairs on my head. Im just looking more forward for my sister - She's deaf, but wearing hearing aid. And atleast she can hear something and also talk. But.. Meh. If i just only could give her my full head of hairs to give her atleast something that might be enough thing for entire life. A natural healthy ear cochlears. Not implants. I would cry and in the same time i would be happiest person.. Looking on her with knowing that she already received second chance. :) Pure stachu Minds. - But its about being emotional.

We are get depressing cause we are experiencing something that not everyone will ever experience.

Lets say, that we are need to be really strong guys. We are carrying bald genes cause god knows that pussies wouldnt hang these tons of weights. :)

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

All of your posts are so f*****g depressing to read. How do you get up in the morning?

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
It sucks getting up and looking in the mirror and not liking what you see. And the fact that it gets just a little worse everyday IS torture.

shookwun

Reaction score
because I am not deluded. Put yourself in there situation, can you imagine some bald guy sticking his member, and injecting his baby batter into you as a prime ovulating female?

adc-o.gif

I am not a miscer... A former one. like three years ago.

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
because I am not deluded. Put yourself in there situation, can you imagine some bald guy sticking his member, and injecting his baby batter into you as a prime ovulating female?

adc-o.gif

I am not a miscer... A former one. like three years ago.

This certainly doesn't make you look deluded nope nope

Anthony1987

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss on the crown starts around the whorl (at the back of the head), and spreads outwards in all directions to produce a circular baldness. Idk man, it's just a disaster to me

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slowness and unpredictableness are the WORST.

I had receded at 17-18yo gone to fking NW3.5 (border on where you not able to have a haircut and it is not enough balding to SHAVE IT BRO). Since that I hadn't any receding. So if I'd do a hair transplant in my 18 on temples I'd have a full head of hair.

But who knew? I could be NW6 at 25 it is totally random.

Even if I'd do a hair transplant now no one can say me if I'll not be losing hair again (eventually I will of course).

I thinking about making hair transplant and start impotence/tranny drug (finasteride) but imagine I'll make a hair transplant on temples and after I'll have unexpected shedding on rest DHT-sensitive areas JUST LOL.