The Worst and weakest DBZ characters...

upyours

Reaction score
Are baldies.Tien and Krillin.The weakest and lamest DBZ characters are bald.The strongest Super Saiyan transformations have long and thicker hair,from 1 to 3 their hair keeps getting longer and thicker.The first villian,Frieza,is basically bald.

Is this meaing that even in the world of anime,bald men are hated and looked down on?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
master roshi was the strongest character in the dragon ball universe for the first half of dragon ball

also during dragon ball tien was quite strong and same with krillin

its only during dbz that made those 3 characters weak

not to mention the two most powerful characters in the dragon ball universe, vegito and gogeta, both have the same hair as normal goku

slipy

Reaction score
im deeply saddened to say krillin was bald by choice, he grew a full head of hair later on (or perhaps that was in dragonball gt)
it probably happened by request of his android girlfriend.
even robots hate baldness.

177263-hq1.jpg

he's not one of us, guyz :broken:

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If you remember nappa, in gt he comes back for second then vegeta insult him about his baldness (at least in the English version) then he kills him

B

Beingbaldsucksass

haha yea theres a lot of bald jokes on dbz

Yep in the Sayan sega its a baldism festival, every insult about nappa has something releted to his baldness

Btw dident you noticed that vegeta has a really receded hair? Receded long hair going upwards but still receded

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep in the Sayan sega its a baldism festival, every insult about nappa has something releted to his baldness

Btw dident you noticed that vegeta has a really receded hair? Receded long hair going upwards but still receded
yep.

noticed that too.

nw3 or 4 i think

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao you guys are taking this WAAAY to serious most of the epic bad guys had no hair remember? frieza cell buu etc etc...but still dont take it to heart.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Wow many of the bad guys in dbz are bald.good guys mostly have thick nw1s.

Tien Is one of the most bravest charecter, he's the only human who actually was able to hurt cell, he's also one of the pure good guys

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Tien kicked *** in the original DB.

What about Yamcha? He sucks and he has full head of hair. He surely is weaker than Tien.

And ultimate DBZ badass - Vegeta, has huge widows peak :D

slipy

Reaction score
Tien Is one of the most bravest charecter, he's the only human who actually was able to hurt cell, he's also one of the pure good guys

in dbz yes, i guess he had a change of heart, but in dragon ball he was a villain, he owned yamcha pretty hard at the tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

And ultimate DBZ badass - Vegeta, has huge widows peak :D

he's probably been on finasteride for years, hence it never progressed further.

his comments towards nappa is just him being insecure about his own hair loss.

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Notice that elite level saiyans had widows peak (King Vegeta, Vegeta) or were bald (Nappa), where low level saiyans (Goku, Bardock, Turles) didn't have hairloss? :D

Also, do you remember Demon KING Dabura? It's this guy, he also has widow's peak:

371037-dabura_large.jpg

So I guess Japanese creators of DB were associating receding hairlines with some kind of royal dignity :p

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
goku isnt a low level saiyan

he is the most powerful saiyan, the shows states this multiple times

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but in saiyan hierarchy he was a low level, and Vegeta is true elite, prince of saiyans

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Demon king Dabura wasnt actually a bad guy was he? he was just under babidi spell because when he dies hes picking flowers or something in heaven with chi chi and others if im not mistaken.

upyours

Reaction score
Wow all the evil saiyans were receders..all the pure of heart ones like Trunks,Goku,and Gohan were nw1's.

slipy

Reaction score
this transcends into real life, or rather it's art that mimicks life.

once again we get an affirmation that in societies eyes people with hair loss/baldness are evil or lesser humans.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Radits was also a receder

- - - Updated - - -

In The comics version of the joker he was allwayes with a receding nw3-4 hairline,come to think of it, it was allwayes considerd the look of nutcases, espiecelly receding with long hair (joker in the dark knight,nicolson in the shining and so on)

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Krillan shaves his head by choice, as well as Tien (I believe). Roshi is the only character that outright states in DB that he is naturally bald. In DB Roshi was a total badass remember.

Also in DB and DBZ piccolo and the other nameks are a totally bald race, and are actually all extremely powerful on average than humans, having powers species-wide that humans only get with crazy training.