The world's first cure for hair loss has proven to work...

Experienced Member
Reaction score
With the all-natural Biologix Hair Therapy Systemâ„¢, more than 28,000 treatments have been administered in scientifically controlled environments over the last 10 years.

In that time, more than 85% of our male clients and 92% of our female clients have been able to regrow all of their lost hair. There have been no negative side effects have been reported. And their hair grows back in its original color.

http://www.biologixhair.com/
http://www.biologixhair.com/our-solutio ... -it-works/
http://biologixhairscience.com/

:woot:

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this for true?
How permanent is new hair?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
Is this for true?

I don't know, but apparently they've been working at this for the past 20 years and they're confident that they found a "cure" :jackit:

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
gascoigne said:
Is this for true?

I don't know, but apparently they've been working at this for the past 20 years and they're confident that they found a "cure" :jackit:

Yes, but it would assume regular and permanent use of those meds.

kc444

Established Member
Reaction score
What happened to these 25,000 people who secretly regrew all of their hair?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kc444 said:
What happened to these 25,000 people who secretly regrew all of their hair?

nothing... as far as I know they do their operations OUTSIDE United States. They're about to release their treatment and right now they're seeking approval from the FDA

kc444

Established Member
Reaction score
They must have been doing their testing in North Korea if they were able to keep 25,000 patients plus their families and their doctors and their co-workers quiet about a hair loss cure.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you read their news section?

it's a joke, they list receiving their business ID number, and retaining a law firm?
haha

That is all a given, not news worthy

this is definitely bs

Haircut

Reaction score
They must have been doing their testing in North Korea if they were able to keep 25,000 patients plus their families and their doctors and their co-workers quiet about a hair loss cure.

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed that

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems to be starting up all over europe this year.... so maybe not BS ...? But ofcourse not in my country... to strict and slow here... gues il have to go to the neigburing country to test it when they start treatments... hopefully it will be close by :p

Sparky4444

Reaction score
wtf??? IF that website is legit, that is some lofty stuff on there...Can anyone validate the business side of this??? Where are all these clinics??

Sparky4444

Reaction score
..but they say they do injections...???

...so here we go again with aloe...I have an aloe plant and for skin inflames and cuts, etc, there's no doubt it is a miracle plant for that...zinc and aloe, uh??

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems like its against all types of hairloss...? did you read through it johneuropa? But i gues we have to wait until the clinics get aproved and start up before we get more info around europe, and results.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This, if their claims are true, will likely work. I read through the research section and its subpages. They claim that their agent is able to reverse fibrosis:
A compound is delivered to the layer of follicles, 3-4 mm below the surface of the scalp, that reverses the inflammation, increases blood flow and then enriches hair follicles with the very combination of nutrients, vitamins and minerals normally delivered by the body.
The nutrients stuff is not really interesting, because nutrients are not the key problem. Many nutrient-based solutions exist and all of them don't work. According to their patent, they deploy a vasodilator in their drug, i.e. that covers the "increases blood flow" claim and is what minoxidil already does.
Their explanation, "nutrient deficiency syndrome" is also wrong as far as recent research is concerned. But that doesn't matter, because the effect which would make their drug work is not the nutrient supply, but the reversing of fibrosis.

So the interesting part is their claim that they're able to reverse perifollicular fibrosis. That would be a major breakthrough and, on top of that, would also treat male pattern baldness (which leads to perifollicular fibrosis) and allow for regrowth.

The only question is if their claim that they're able to reverse fibrosis if true. If it is, their treatment will very likely work. The other factors, i.e. the nutrients and the vasodilator, are not really of importance - we already have that and know of its limited efficacy.

And for those wondering about then it will be available in the western world:
Biologix attorneys estimate the regulatory agency approval process to require two to four years once application has been made.
[...]
This phase of R&D (note for context: the phase before FDA application can be filed) is expected to be completed before the end of the first quarter, 2014.
Most of you know how slow the medical authorities work. I wouldn't expect the treatment to be available in the US, Canada, or Europe before 2018, assuming the longer estimate of 4 years made by the company.

Edit: Never mind this post. I should've read more carefully.
They state they are able to reverse inflammation, but not fibrosis. This means they can only provide limited regrowth, i.e. in areas that are currently struck by inflammation which will ultimately lead to fibrosis. They can thus save the areas not yet struck by fibrosis by resetting the inflammation process back to zero, to a point before it triggers stronger fibrosis. But fibrosis itself will - at least according to the information they have made public, can't say anything about the non-public parts - not be reverted, i.e. no regrowth in areas that are already slick bald. Let's hope they have something up their sleeves they haven't made public.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Renew or get your passport papers in order folks it's Asia or bust.